A new beginning...

Advay...

I saw her and smiled at her. She was holding my hand tight and it was making my abandon life to have some hope. It was as if she is saying silently that come what may she will be with me. I held her and hugged her tight. She was my anchor, my only life support without her my life will be like a total dessert where even the oasis would be drowned. She was like a water to the thirsty man. 

She was my only one precious thing i finally have to hold. She coughed and then the realization struck. She was throwing up. I panicked and took the glass of water and gave that to her. She drank that in one go and gave that back to me by holding her chest to ease her pain. 

I sat next to her and rubbed her back. She turned and saw me with her eyes glassing with tears. I gasped and thought what was bothering her ?? Without thinking I spoke to her.,”Wifie what happened ?? Why are you crying ?? I asked. I didn't know why is her every single tear is tearing my heart and slowly drop by drop i could feel that my heart is shedding its blood. When did I even start to feel something after so much that happened in my life.

I wiped her tears which she left without care. She saw me and cried hard and threw herself into me. I was now panicked; i held her tight and scooped her into my lap. Her body was shaking in her cry. Rubbing her back i cooed her but she was in no mood to stop or subside. I was trying to hold her a bit away from me but her hold in my neck was even more tightening. 

I let her hold me and rubbed her back. "Wifie.. would you say me what is bothering you ?? Why are you crying ??" She mumbled something incoherent which i couldn't get anything but that was cute to hear even though now it is totally irrelevant to say but it was a kind of a cute mumble.

Huhh what ?? i asked her as i could barely understand anything. You’re not that bad she mumbled finally by sniffing herself and rubbing her nose in my collar and kept her head on my heart. I chuckled. Not that bad haan ?? Wait was this meant I am good to her ?? Is she saying I am good ?? God I will die this minute if she that I am good to her.

Before I can even speak her stomach made few growling sound which said she was hungry. I raised my face to see her but she was looking elsewhere but me. Did you eat anything ?? I asked her but I knew the answer was no. She twisted her lips and blinked but still did  not say anything. Wifie… I demanded. I was about to eat but I couldn’t eat, but now I am so hungry and I want super crispy dosa and coriander chutney. She said as if she was ordering it. I couldn’t help but smile at her childlike face and so her heart. Slowly I will make her feel that even I could be loved by this colorful butterfly.

I picked her up and she gave a small squeal which made me chuckle. I pulled her to my heart and walked down to the main hall. The maids saw us but dared to say a word. I looked down and found my wife was keeping her arms folded on her chest with a grumpy face.

Why are you grumpy ?? I asked her for which she huffed and twisted and jumped from my hold which made me gasp. Was she any incaranation of any monkey ?? Why did you jump ?? I asked her. I am hungry and your having a ramp walk !! Look I am a crazy woman when it comes to my friends and you being my friend should know that I am not like some normal woman. Being my friend is worst than a death penalty so you being a good person and give me what I want. She literally screamed on my face. For the first time I gulped hard. She literally scared me.

Yes ma’am I said and walked to the kitchen and asked my cook to finish the food which she asked. Taking the order in my hand I walked to her and she sat and ate in silence. Her munching and moaning whenever she felt the food was delicious made me do nothing but adore her with a smile. She is my little butterfly who flies in my deserted life. Her small wings are fluttering which coloured my hopeless life.

I saw her keenly keeping my hand over my chin and she who was bothering nothing but attacking the poor dosa. She flipped her head and saw her doe eyes on me.

She raised her eye brows and saw me. I nodded and she stopped eating and said something which made me throw my head and laugh hard. "These puppy eyes won't work on me. I won't share food that too dosa.." she said and took her plate to her side. I busted in laugh and i could see someone staring at me long. I turned and held my fist on my lips and laughed. My body was shaking with the laugh. Suddenly i found my mobile vibrating. A pit was raised when i felt the vibration. Did he leave me ?? Did he just leave me ?? I took the mobile in haste and saw the text. It was from Rio. I came she is sleeping now. You take rest. 

I gave my breathe out. Who is that ?? Came her voice as a mere whisper. She gave me one plain stare. She is starting to show her concern on me. For me this sinned soul.

"No one wifie it's Rio" i said , she nodded and my heart swelled with happiness. She is taking her step to mend this relationship and I'm so happy that she is showing a positive sign of it. Eat i said but she said something made me bust into laugh.

Don't need to say that I'm honoured to do that. My hard day is now filled with a happy laugh. It's all because of my lovely butterfly my sweeto little cute wife.

I wanted her to meet George the one who holds meaning in my life. I want to meet you someone i know i said and she nodded in response with her thumbs up.

Rio...

I saw my only one who is cuddling like a little kitten in the bed where she is sleeping now. She had a hard night. I was asked to come in the morning as Advay doesn't wanna see my face in the morning. But it is killing me every moment. Every second when you repent for your mistake but it can only be mourned but nothing could be changed was killing me. Arzoo mumbled and continued her sleep. This lady infront of me was the only rock i have in my life. For her even if i bring the entire sky down to her feet wouldn't be enough to say how much i love her. She is the only woman for whom Rio went crazy. I was Rio for her Rio for Advay and will always remain Rio for them.

Pulling herself to me i made her sleep in my lap and i found she was snuggling to find a perfect spot to sleep. The aparatus sound was the only thing which is screaming and i turned and saw a pale man who was there when the beast was hunting Advay.

Advay made sure everything was there for this man. He calls him as his father. I would say George was more than a father to Advay. I smiled at the little bundle who is snuggling and mumbling something in my chest and settling down in her sleep.

Uncle i called to his sleeping form. He faced many in his life and now resting for sometime. I want him to wake up back.

Uncle please come back soon.  Arzoo needs you Advay needs you and your daughter in law has come. Wouldn't you speak with her ?? I asked. I could find a single tear pricking from his closed eye. When it comes to Advay George won't mind giving his soul.

We need you uncle i said as a mere whisper and held Arzoo even more close to me with a heavy heart waiting for him to open his eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey all... happy easter all and how was the update. I'm sorry for some late update. Honestly i was tired and also had some work here. Did you guys like it ?? Please share me your views and also say me where I'm going wrong to improve myself.

Please paint the star and also please share this book and help me as a writer. Silent readers please vote and scream on my face saying I'm not a Silent reader. Just a small wish...

Until next time with some more sweet moments...

Your love...

Bunny 💋💋💋