Letting you go...

Advay...

Everything was really over. I turned from my seat to see if she was ok and i found she was in her love's hand. She is safe and far from me. She was crying and i made her cry hard. I spoke all harsh to make her run away from me. No angel will live with a demon like me and i am a pathetic sinner. 

After the party when i came to know about who was the guy i this was the guy who was her fiance. I was in no mood to leave her away from my hold but she was begging me to leave her. She ran and broke down. He cried for her, i made a quick calls to know who was he as i wanted him to be away from my love always. 

The drive to the house was silent. Only her sniffing was there. Yes she came with me, she chose me above him and i was thankful to my senses that they did not burst out because of the burning rage inside me. She asked me to get inside my room and started to fight with Rio like hell. 

I came to know manythings that night. She was in deeply in love with him, and what ever she asked Rio was so damn true. He would at times act like a brat if the things are not going in his favour and same he did with my wifie. 

After she finally yelled she started to cry. I wanted to go and hold her and take away the pain but i couldnt muster up the courage to meet those glassy eyes. They were glassy just because of me. I took her away from me. The next word made me spit on my own face of how much angel she was. 

I was about to say him.... th... that everything is over between us.... she took few hiccups. and cried.  I was... i was about to kill him by saying , i am wife of Adyav, i cannot come back to you... i'm sorry.......

with that she cried hard. She was making her life a living hell just for me. She is caring for me and it is now my part to decide whether to make her suffer more or let her go from this life so that she can live the way she wants to. I opened the door and saw her sleeping with her head on the couch. It pained. I walked to her and pulled her in my lap. She snuggled into me and slept. 

This will be the last time i will be holding her, she will go away from me soon, i will make her go away from me. I pulled her into me and rocked myself with her. I am going to loose her ones and for all. Silently i was dying but anything for my love. When she is ready to sacrifice her love for me , i am ready to even die for her. I held her tight that night and when thr day broke i picked her up and placed her in her bed mumbling "i love you wifie" and she snuggled and slept. I sat next to her clicking few pics to cherish them till i breathe and i walked away.

The next day i did not speak but i found she was trying to have conversation between. Everytime i see her face a part of me died. I found Jai was roaming outside my house. How selfish was i to break these hearts ? i was cursed not them. They should live and i should be the one to step out. I came home late but she was waiting for me with expectation in her eyes. I did not speak much and walked to my room.

Athu.. she started. Dare you speak to me. I spoke harshly making her gasp and slapped the door on her face. She said a small sorry and walked away.  I was breaking her but that was needed. She needs to go away. I killed Chetna i cannot live when i come to know that saumya is also been killed coz of me.

Let me rather die but let her live. I want her to be happy and if that means ripping my heart i would do that gladly. The day next to the yelling she did not speak but was always looking at me with hopes and i was gladly killing her hopes. When she asked me why was i behaving madly i yelled at her the most pathetic way and i made her run away from me.

After few hours of drive i came back home. My house was silent. The anklets giggle was no were heard. I was welcomed by silence. Athu... the sweet voice was not heard. I turned to find her plate was same as she was eating.

I called the maids to ask where she was. They kept their heads low and said she left. I did not react much. I ordered them all to go home and i watched them leave the house. I was sitting in the couch and the silence engulfed me. I pulled my mobile and scanned the gallery to find few videos which was taken in kasol.

The famous Adyav srivatsav is sleeping with his mouth wide open. Now let's see how he reacts when his sleep gets disturbed. With that she took a stick and started to drill that in my ears. I mumbled few curses and slept. She giggled and did that again. I woke up after few times of this drill work.

Wifie i yelled at her making her laugh hard. Your face god horrible. With that she laughed hard.

With that the video ended. I was swiping the pics and videos everything had us but there is no us anymore. I made her out of my life so that she will be happy. I looked around. Everything is screaming her presence. No she left me i made her go she is far and happy but my heart was aching hard.

I picked my guitar and started to break everything around. Screaming my pain out but there was no hand to wipe them.

I yelled hard till my lungs could hurt. I yelled yelled and i didn't know when i passed out.

I was wishing every day that she will come back but i was disappointed with the fact that she is not here with me any more.

Days became weeks, weeks became months i did not step out of her room. Her scent was making me alive the same time killing me. I asked her to leave i made the decision and i am here dying. Three months ran away without her but it felt like three centuiers.

She is getting married. Rio spoke monotonously. I snapped my head to see him. I was holding her photo frame and was placing them on my chest.

Rio came to me and sat before me. " i will ask her to come and see you ones Advay she will understand you." He said pleadingly.

That's what I'm afraid of. She will understand and kill herself for me. She needs to live and i will make her dead. Let her live.

What about you ?? He asked me all anger. I was born to die remember. This pain was caused by me and I'm cursed. She should not be with me and i should never come near her. It is fated and i know this is best for all.

No not for you he said with that he walked away. My brother as always pissed off. Fresh hot tears ran down my cheeks. She is going far from me. It is killing me and i couldn't help  cry hard. I was a weak pathetic soul. Arzoo entered my room with food. I asked her to leave me but she was stubnorn.

Leave me. Let me just die get out was all i yelled at her. She took the plate and walked away. After few minutes i found a shadow in front of me.

The scent was familiar and that was soothing my bleeding heart. A small gasp was heard and i couldn't help but hold myself tight when i could recognise the voice. Is this true ?? Was she really here ?? Or am i imaginating things.

A small hand covered my cheeks to make me see her.

Athu...

**********************************************************************

The last part was something which will come in 2 updates. Next one Saumya's pov then the final decision. Is he imagining things or did she really come ?? Why did she come back ?? How did she know that 3 more updates to this book to end.

Next and the last one followed by the epilogue. I'm not gonna drag this coz next book of this series has to make it's entry.

So say me how is it ? I felt his pain. As always un edited so spare me for my poor English and grammar.

Paint the star and become an artist. Waiting for your reviews.

Until next update hopefully soon in 2 days.

Your love...

Bunny 💋💋💋