Who are you ??

Saumya...

I was sitting in a car which was looking expensive. I donno where i am going ?? What is this life gonna give me ?? Turning to my right i saw the reason for all my miseries, the one who kidnapped me saying he is my husband. I saw him and he saw me. His eyes were looking at me with the smirk. I just want to smash his face this minute.

"Stop the car" I said with a low tone. He did not react. Was my voice not audible, fine lemme make my voice a bit louder. Stop the car... i sounded a bit commanding but he was not making any sign of hearing my voice. I saw a guy next to the driver sitting with the bluetooth and did not even make any move for hearing me. Are they all deaf ?? Thinking so i turned to see the guy who is sitting next to me. Stop the god damn car i shouted on the top of my voice. He was not turning at all. The nerve of him. How dare he. You are so dead son. I started to hit him with the full force i had. He was laughing at the punches i was giving. Was this any laughter session ?? I was punching hard with my full power while he was just smiling and laughing. My hands are starting to pain so was my heart. I am now in the middle of no where. I dont know where i am going ?? what is he gonna do with me ?? will i never see my family ever again ?? Will i ever be with my family again ?? I thought and my heart clenched. It was all because of him i am like this. How will my dad be ?? He loves me more than any one else.

Mom she is one angel to me and my little brother who loves me to death... When will i see them again ?? Or will i never see them...

NO i shouted and he saw me with a concerned eyes. Your concern my foot. He scanned my face and extended his hand to my face. I slapped them away and cried hard.

Please what do you want ?? Why are you doing this to me ?? I am gonna get engaged tomorrow... please leave me... i cried folding my arms in front of him and begged. He held my palms and slowly i snapped my head up.

You are my queen saumya... I really love you so much... He said in his masculine deep voice. I felt like i was been exposed so much when i heard his voice in my ears. Those words were making me feel disguise as if some one has thrown some shit on me. I pulled my hands from him hold and gave him the most disgusting look to him.

Who are you ?? I asked him. He smiled back to me and came near to me. My heart was now drumming against the cage. I felt my hands are going cold as if they lost the blood flow and when i saw his eyes they were sparkling as if they are looking at my soul through my eyes. I was lost totally lost in those eyes and slowly i felt some pricking sensation in my hand. When i turned to see what was that i saw his hand removing a needle. He drugged me. The next minute i was zooned out and i could feel his hands holding me protectively... I have lost the battle.

I slightly opened my eyes and found myself within a soft fluffy mattress. Woowww how soothing, thinking so i turned to hug my pillow, but i never knew pillow will be this tough. I looked up and found a super hot guy looking at me straight into my eyes with a seductive smile. I smiled back. Never in my dream i had this kind of a handsome hulk. Wow how lucky i am to have this dream. Thinking so i closed my eyes. Then i found i was dragged but i was least bothered. Unless this dream continues let me sleep because today i have my engagement with my best friend. Once i am engaged i cannot see these kinds of dreams. Aahhh saumy enjoy ur dream girl thinking so i hugged the dream guy and slept.

Then after some time i woke up and thought why my alarm is not working. Fine lemme live my dream. If living the dream meant this i would say i am living the dream. Giggling at my thought i saw a remote. My eyes widened. Mom hates songs in the morning but i can do anything in my dream smirking evilly i switched on the tv and when i found my fav song and i started to dance, woo morning dance wish i find the guy who was in this house few minutes before. Mmm might be vanished. Who cares still time for alarm to ring. Thinking so i danced and all hell. When i found some one yelling at my side i was not able to understand why ??

I took few steps and found myself in a big mansion. Wooaaaaawwww i gasped. I never ever dreamt that i will dream something big but when i turned i found the guy whom i saw in the dream was now shouting.

Who the hell was making the noise. He shouted. Noise isn't he making noise i thought. When he turned to see me his face became soft. OK...ay but why ?? i crooked my eye brows and saw him. He came straight to me and held me close. My eyes widened. Just then i remembered everything. He did the same when i was praying in the temple then i came to know that he was the one who tied the knot in my neck, separated me from my family and when i was asking about who is he he said " I am your husband" I closed my eyes tight to wake up in my house. When i found myself in the same place a small sob skipped my mouth. I started to panic. No this is a dream justa a dream. I need to wake up , i should wake up. Why is the alarm not working at all ?? I dug my nails in my hand to wake me up. I felt the pain , but still i was standing in same place i did not go back home . When i found blood in my hand i realised i am not dreaming. My eyes were now showering. He saw my hand and panicked. Stay i shouted when he came near me. Dont you dare come near me. I spoke in a low yet warning voice.

Saumya let me .... he was walking near me while speaking. Before he can speak further I shouted STAY MR. HUSBAND and ran into the room and locked it. I have to find some way to go back home. First thing is i donno where i am and how to get out of it . But the biggest question is who is he ??

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa bunny here... Saumy lols she is one girl full of life... Well Advay has irritated her really more... but still he is now added in my crush list... lol me and my crush list... well who else ??

Well we saw Saumy's POV next we will see who is Advay Srivatsav and also how he fell in love with his girl...

Paint the stars and become the artist... muhhhhaaa love you all and stay blessed...

Xoxo...