Regret...

Unedited...

Saumya...

Arzoo was speaking with Adyav while Rio was hugging me. I couldn't control my tears. Rio was rubbing my back and was consoling me.

Shut up woman stop this act of yours... adyav screamed which made me jerk.

I am not acting... i screamed back.

Saumya go to your room before i turn into a ruthless beast and do something bad which we both may regret later.

I walked towards him and screamed on top of my voice, "You are a heartless ruthless beast. No doubt that you have no one for yo....." before i could complete i felt a tight slap on my face.

My eyes blurred due to the force of the slap.

Advay.... came screams. Rio and Arzoo were screaming at him but he held my shoulder hard which made me wince in pain. I couldn't look at anything for few seconds and when my vision came back to normal i found the beast in human disguise standing against me with his nostrils flare in anger which made me shiver like hell.

Shut up.... he screamed. My lips tore in the corner when he slapped me. The blood was coming. I could taste my own blood.

Stop this act. You were hugging some random men out there.. say me do you do that always or i never knew that before, saying this he jerked me off. I stumbled and was about to fall. But the physical pain was nothing when compared to the mental pain of his words.

It was like i was submerged into a molten lava which is ready to erupt anh minute. Every inch of my skin was burning in his accusation.

He raised his hand against me.  He said i was hugging some random guy and when i wanted to defend myself he slapped me.

What kind of man was he ??

My father never raised his hand on me. He says a true men would never raise his voice in front of woman let alone to raise his hand. He would always say, "She is a wife not some servant or slave to be ill treated".

He was a true man. Jai was same always polite caring and loving. But here this person who says he is my so called husband slapped me...

Rio came running to me and held me close. I was speechless but my heart was screaming hard really hard.

Rio... i whispered in between my tears. The scream of my heart turned into the form of tears. Every scream was a drop of tear. Advay saw me and gulped. I saw a small

Shush... cutie pie i know what all happened i will take care of it. I slightly twisted and hugged him tight. He is such an understanding friend who can just say I'm ok or not ok with a single glance.

He... he... i pointed at Adyav... yet again my words disappointed me.

I know cutie pie. Who is Siddharth and also what you both share.

I was taken a back when he said my bothers name. Our family has a custom of naming us with the letter s. Its like for so many generations and that's how it ended like I'm named saumya and my little brother as Shyam and my elder cousin sidharth.

Sidharth and myself had a happy childhood. He would always stay in my house when we had summer holidays and he was a perfect elder brother. Possessive damn possessive. Even when he has a little brother Shiva who is my apple elder brother. I'm the only girl of the entire family and so these two would always end up protecting me from any guys.

She was hugging some stranger and your taking her side ??

Adyav's words made me look at him. Stranger ?? Hugging some stranger ?? Was my impression in his heart was low like he thought i am hanging around some stranger ??

He is my brother for god sake.. i shouted at him.

Ya as if i believe you. He spoke sarcastically.

I don't give a hair when you believe me or not. I said back. I don't feel sorry to insult him at all. He thought i am a bad woman so let me show how bad i can be.

Removing myself from Rio's hand i walked few steps but away from adyav to hurt me.

You know why you have no one in your life ??

Adyav's eyes turned dark. I care shit even though they make me shiver in fear. Gulping my fear and engrossing myself in the pain i am having now i smiled and said "because you don't deserve one"

Saumya... this time Rio shouted. I turned towards Rio and saw him. He nodded don't but i am not going to listen to it because he said i should do the exact opposite and I'm going to do the same. Turning my head to Adyav i said , " that guy was right... you deserve no one.... and trust me i will leave when the love of my life comes to save me. Mark my words Adyav i am not your and i don't want to be with you... i will live with my love soon, infront of your eyes. " with that i walked out of the main hall to my room holding my head which was heavy due to pain caused by him and my jai for not taking me away from this hell...

Jai... come soon... i whispered and closed my eyes throwing myself in the bed.

Rio...

I saw Advay burning in rage and I can hear saumya's cries. I pulled him and held his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes.

Can you for one minute hear me ?? I asked him. It has been so long I am holding his shoulder. I miss him I miss him so much and he is not even letting me to speak let alone hold my.... Never mind that day will never come back.

Trust me... it is her brother....I said and

Trust and you... really ?? he raised his eye brows and there was no trance of trust in them. It was suffocating me but still I held him and said don't you trust me when it comes to ground check ?? I asked him with my eye brows raised.

As if realisation dawned his eyes widened and he held my hands and saw me with disbelief.

Don't say I mistook her. He said within his gasp.

I don't need to answer that.. I said removing my hands from his clutches and saw him deep into his eyes. 

He ran towards her room but I can hear nothing but her scream to asking him to get out. He was continuously banging the door, Arzoo closed her ears and cried hard and i closed my eyes. The guilty of his pain was killing me like hell. She saw me helplessly and cried hugging me tight. 

It was my fault that he is suffering. If only I knew the consequence I wouldn't have done that and for that I am paying every second of my life and Advay needs Saumya, the only medicine of his pain. 

He should live the life he always wished for but not in his way but in her way. She should rule his heart not like he who always makes orders.

For that i have to take the twisted way, the way Advay will surely hate and Saumya will surely love. 

Smirking at my thought which i know will make Advay always happy and Saumya to know who Advay was will be made and i promise to myself that i will make sure he is happy.... always.....

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Tadaa tadaa tadaaa Advay came to say hiee to all of you. So how was the chapter ?? Honest answer. 

It is as always unedited. What was the reason behind everything ?? Will say soon everything in detail. 

Next part next week.

Until that time... 

Your love... 

Bunny...