My mistake...

Unedited...

*******************************************

Saumya...

It has been a week since i started to live in this ghost palace. Rio was the only one who used to come and talk to me. I would barely see Adyav, but when ever i see him he was in a kind of a pressure, distress. 

I don't really want to know what the hell is wrong with him or what is bothering him. The more he is in trouble the more peaceful i am because he is not even looking at me and i can find a way to run away from this ghost palace. 

One day while talking i asked Rio to make me speak to my parents, but he said Adyav spoke to them and they were first angry but then he said Adyav took the responsibility and not to be angry with me. 

Well the last part was the extra part made by Rio i know that because he is making me to relax which i am not. They dont know that dad is not like a normal person. He loves me i have no doubt in that but the thing is if he hates some one then even after the whole world turns upside down. I was chewing my nails. I need to find what is got into his head now. 

My thought was broken when i heard the sound of the phone ringing. I rolled my eyes. Adyav. He will ask me few set of questions all same to same when ever he asks and i will just rolled my eyes. This guy is gonna die in my hand one day for sure. 

I picked the phone and kept it in my ears. 

Wifie....  I am gonna kill him for sure. 

Hmm... was my response.

Did you eat ??

Hmm

Did you sleep well ??

Hmm I raised my tone a bit.

Ok I need to go, eat your dinner don't wait for me i may be a bit late.

(As if i am going to wait for him) Hmm. I kept the receiver back to the place. 

This was the routine. He would ask me the same questions and i will just hum in response. I tried to call from the phone but was informed that it can only receive calls and cannot make the calls. I literally banged my head. 

He was one impossible man i have ever met. I wanted to go back home but how ?? I am not gonna even ask Rio because he is also not helping me. I dont want any ones help. I know how to get the work done by my way. 

Finishing my dinner i went to my room to sleep. Switching the lights off i pulled the sheets over my chest and closed my eyes to sleep. 

Suddenly i heard some one screaming on the top of the voice, which made me shiver. 

Stop this insanity... I heard someone screaming.

When i ran outside the room i found Arzoo and Adyav shouting on their top of their voice. Adyav was loosing his cool which was really evident the way he was clutching his hand closed. Gulping hard i ran to them but in a hurry i took a step and stumbled. I got hit in the edge of the stairs and everything around me was black and i zoned out but not before some one calling my name by few voices. 

Advay...

I was really in full rage of what has happened today to George. The father of mine humiliated George today infront of all which made me unleash the beast in me. How dare he speak that to my dad George. I wanted to kill him for what he has done to George. I should have kicked him put but Arzoo stopped me from doing that. 

She pulled me with her outside the office and took me to my house. Once we entered the house i saw it was silent. It was late at that time. Saumya might have slept. Arzoo was yelling at me like hell and i at that time wanted to give a tight slap. She is not taking the side of George but Mr. Srivatsav the biological father of mine.