The C.E.O.

Saumya...

I was sitting on the ground and the door was continuously banging. Open the door Saumy i wanna speak to u.. he was shouting.. Go to Hell how so ever you are... i shouted my lungs out. Yes let him rot in hell i care nothing. All i care is i want to get away from him and this place and go back to my mom and dad. I need to speak to them. I turned and found a cordless lying in the tea stand near the bed. I quickly jumped and took the phone and in rush i dialed my mom's number. The ring was going and after 3 rings the phone was picked.

Ma... ma.... i was crying... my words died. i wanted her to hear me and speak to me. But all i could hear was a small laugh. My teary eyes widened. So wifie you wanted to speak to your mother. Tst tst.. he tstked and i can clearly see his smirking face in my mind. Open the door else i will make my way he said. Is he daring me ?? You are dead sir you are really dead for doing this. He yet again warned me. Open the door wifie i want to speak to you. Now my anger was building in myself like hell. His nerve to speak to me. I shouted " Dare you call me wifie you filthy dog". The next minute he was standing infront of him and i was still having my phone in my ear. I saw him blinking while he was looking at me with full of rage.

He held my hand and twisted back. I flinched in pain yet i stood there rooted. Dare you call me dog wifie... he spoke in a low tone. That sent a cold shiver in my spines. He was making me shiver. I wanted to free myself from his hold but his grip got tightened. He pulled me even more close. Then i noticed his face features very close. He was really nice looking guy but not even close to my crush list. Never he will be close. I hate it i really hate those days where i desperately wanted to get eloped so that i can go for a free vacation. All i want was to go back home and watch my TV and enjoy irritating my brother.

A lone tear escaped from my eyes and i came to know when his eyes travelled the way my tear went. His hold was still tight and i was literally sticking onto him.

Look wifie you may like it or not but you are my wife and I'm your husband and this house is ours and always be our palace. Get that straight in your simple dump head.

He was still holding my hand and i felt as if i dont have that hand at all. Then i heard some one calling a name. " ADVAY...." A woman shouted. He turned to the side where the voice came so was me. My eyes widened when i saw a woman of my age standing in the entrance of the room. She walked to us and released me from his hold and saw him with full rage.

Advay what the hell are you doing ?? I asked you to stay in your limits and also not to take a step towards Sawmya and you are having her in her and also your nerve to behave like this to her ? How can you think that all should dance to your tunes always ? He was not even listening to her but always looking at me. His eyes were dark with so many emotions honestly i dont want the hell to see that. He was about to speak something but the lady who came to rescue me cuts him off. Out you go Mr.Shrivatsav , the door is that side out and dare you speak with me OUT.... she shouted. He did what ever she said. Wooo this monster can also be tamed by a lady. Wait she is looking beautiful lovely then why me ?? I am just a normal looking girl to the fact not even close to normal. Then why me.

He left the room and i burst out in tears. I am really clueless of what is happening ? How every one know me but i dont even know what is happening around me. The lady who made the monster out caressed my head. For some reason my heart trusted her. She will say me what is happening to me. She will help me get away from this hell...

She wiped my tears and made me sit in the bed and gave me a glass of water to drink. I thanked her through my eyes for which i got a smile as a response. She caressed my head until my hiccups subsidized.

Can you pls say me what is happening around ?? Who are you all ?? How do you know me ?? I want to know... I asked her in a pleading voice. She smiled and caressed my head and said my name is Arzoo... and your husband name is Advay Shrivatsav the CEO of Vatsav group of Company , leading company in the industry.

Vatsav groups ?? Wait a minute they were in anything and everything. Even i have applied for an accountant post for that company but not even cleared my first phone interview round. My head was spinning. One of the leading business groups in India but honestly they dont make a public display of who is the head of the company. Everything about them was a mystery and i seriously i did not care first.

Arzoo was about to leave me but i held her hand. She turned and saw me and sat next to me with a smile. I wanted to know why am i here with him in this house. Umm.... Arzoo... umm... i was dragging to ask her. She held both my hands in her palms and said " Look saumya i know you have many questions which is unanswered. But i promise you that this will be the best ever twist in your life. See he is not what you think. He loves you all mad and cant see you in pain or away from him. Give him a chance to prove himself , but take your time. Make his life hell but never leave him he wont ever even in his dreams will do anything against your wish. Just a stubborn head but deep down a lonely child who wants nothing but love. Please take your time but give him a chance. She said and left the room. When she came to the door i found him all ready to go for the job. He was looking at me and i seriously dont want to see his damn face. I turned and walked and stood near the window but i did not see anything coz every window was closed. All i want is to go back to my house and hug my mom and sleep in her lap. A lone tear escaped from my eye. Will i ever see them again or will i stay here till my last breath missing them.

Maa...... i said in a whisper.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa bunny here.... happy birthday neha249 happy bday yashi baby... always smile dear.

So who is this Arzoo ?? We will see. We will also see how Advay fell for our sweet saumy...

Paint the star and become an artist. Always smile and bear my hugs... muhhhhaaa

XOxo.. Bunny... 😙😙😙😙