Home ??

Saumya...

I want to go back home. This is not my home. All i want is i have to go home. My heart was paining every second i leaving them back. What should i do ?? Where should i start ?? How will i reach them ?? Will i ever go back to them ?? Or will be buried in this hell house ??

Ma... a small sob escaped. I want her lap now really, really badly. I miss her , my brother , my dad , my small and cozy house and my Jai...

Jai... the name made me realise who he is.

He is the one i was about to get engaged, the one who loves me to death and the one who fits in every expectation i have got. A simple guy who lives a simple life. A bike which was for us. The money required for us to have fun and his ever smiling face which will make me forget about my stress of my work.

I still remember the way he called me for his house. That gush memory made me smile.

Look Saumya i am not rich.. just a bank employee and i love you the day i saw you... My eyes was now widened...

Please dont see like that... i cant hold my emotions any more he husked. That gained a blush in me.

He was blunt straight yet something in him was making me like him so much. His lips which was covered with that naughty smile was making me instantly like him so much.

Come to my house, it is not so big but will be cute..

It is not that beautiful but when you step in it will be the most beautiful palace ever.

Aahan i teased him.

He saw me and held my palms slowly. I saw his eyes.

Saumya, i was not like this before. I have met many girls he spoke out as if he had his breakfast today. Well that gained an angry stare to him from me.

He smiled and pulled my nose and said but no one affected the way you did.

I blushed and giggled to cover up my blush.

So... he asked me...

So what ?? I asked him back.

This Friday evening to my house and here is the keys. I might come late, week end closing may take some time.

I did not say yes to you.. i spoke back.

But your eyes did Saumya. Trust me i know you more than you know yourself. Woo he is such a flirt but when he does that he automatically become even more cute.

Pinching him i made him wince in small pain. He gave me fake angry glare. I giggled and kissed his cheeks and ran away.

I like him, nope i love him very much. He is the one whom i am going to spend my life time. I was so much happy. When i reached home and saw my mobile I saw a fainting GIF from him which made me giggle.....

I smiled but then reality struck when he was not here with me, to take away my pain or to give me those warm hugs or to hear my endless blabbers.

I am now in the middle of some where and he will be in pain of my separation just like me in the pain of his separation.

Hot tears were rolling down my cheeks and i was crying heavily. I did not know when my eyes closed and i was surrounded by darkness which is now my only savior from this evil world. I kept my head down on the floor where i was sitting and crying. My body was aching every inch as i held my knees so tight with my total body folded in a small space.

From no where i found a warmth surrounding me. It felt right, really right and heavenly.

I felt as if i am back home to my family to my place so that i am safe from all the pain and miseries. I want to be in this warmth for eternity. I want this to engulf me and forever get drowned in this. Little did i know that i was now been cradled in between something and i felt i was being lifted. I was not able to open my eyelids to find what was actually happening around me. It may be a dream as well. If it is a dream then i have no mood to stop this dream. Let this heavenly dream continue. I want this to be with me till i take my last breathe.

Hitting on some fluffy thing and i was held close into the warmth. I held this back. I want this now for my bleeding heart and scared soul.

Slowly a voice was now hitting my ears. It was a kind of a whisper. It was not any words but a song. Some one was singing a soothing song for me to my soul which is in pain.

Music which is my solace, which i breathe every second and it is something close to my heart. The voice was now singing a song which i love to death.

Muskurane Ki Wajah Tum Ho...
You're the reason for my smile

Gungunane Ki Wajah Tum Ho...
You're the reason for my humming/singing

Jiya Jaaye Na, Jaaye Na, Jaaye Na, O Re Piya Re.
I can't live without You, O my beloved

I held that so tight. It was some one who was bringing me this warmth. Was that Rio ?? Does he knows to sing ?? Or some one ?? Who so ever please dont stop this song or the way you hold me please i was begging inside me.

Slowly the hold which i had was now getting loose and also the warmth which was surrounding me and protecting me.

No.. no.. noo.... this should not leave me.

I held tight and started to cry. But all the while keeping my eyes closed shut tight. I dont want this dream to end or i have any guts to face the reality.

The hold was now tightened. I whispered few please and buried myself in the warmth and cried.

Shushhh shushhh... its alright... its alright....

I sobbed even more big...

The hold was now tightened. I felt home my home finally. If this is going to be for me forever i wont mind going hell lot of pain just for this second to last with me.

I am never going to leave you, come what may... you will always be my queen to rule my heart. OK... the voice came as a whisper against my forehead.

Promise ?? was the only word i can ask because i want to confirm that this will be with me forever.

Promise !! came an assurance.

More than enough for me.

Burying myself deep into this pit i finally slept in peace feeling my mother's presence here... I want this forever for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa Bunny back here...so how was the update ?? A small moment of some one who was caring Saumya who would that be... mmmm think

He he he

So Jai who is he ??

Here is Jai and Saumya...

How is Jai and Saumya ?? Comments please

How is Jai and Saumya ?? Comments please. Love you all... and to my silent readers, i came to know that the voting button is working. Just a click... waila it will be voted... click the star and become am artist...

Muhhhaaa

Xoxo

Bunny