The breakdown...

Arzoo...

The sudden beep sound from the apparatus made me shiver when i heard them. I opened my eyes and found that it was from the room where i stay and it is from my dad's apparatus.

I woke Rio up and ran to call the doctors. I was scared really scared. The doctors asked us to wait outside but i stood there rooted to know what was happening to him without leaving my dad even a inch apart. I did not move my muscle. Rio held my shoulders and walked out. 

I protested i should know what is happening to my dad i need to know but then Rio pulled me with his strength outside. The doctors started to give my dad the cpr or say the life saving procedure to make the heart to function if it fails or was about to betray. They were doing many thing but honestly i could listen nothing.

I closed my eyes and thought all my memories with my dad. His cake making skill, the way he feeds me with love, the way he dances with me with the carols, the way he dresses me with cute old dresses, the way he used to protect Advay, the promise he asked that i should never leave Advay and also the way he loved me. Everything flashed. My mother died after she gave birth to me. It was my dad who stood there as a pillar. 

My vision was blinded by the tears and my heart was pumping the blood all hard and fast. I could barely breathe. 

Advay...

I want him now really now. To coo me and to hold me tight and say "it's ok everything is ok he will be alright". 

After my dad it was my stupid friend who would be my anchor. This minute i missed chetna like hell. If she would have been in here she would have taken care of the things very well. Who knows there won't be this situation that has raised now if she was still with us.

I miss her... i miss her every minute. I gulped a bile which hit my throat and held Rio's hand tight. He saw me and nodded his head assuring everything is alright but even he knew nothing was right. He scooped me in his arms and placed me on his lap after sitting on the chair opposite to the room. I coaxed myself deep into him refraining myself from the entire world. This was not i wanted. 

I want my dad. I need him , i want him to stand by my side when he gives his hand to Rio i want him really bad. It was because of my dad Advay bought the hospital. He wanted to keep his dad all safe and he barely trusted anyone.

"Please call Advay Rio, ask him to come soon.. " i barely whispered. He nodded and picked his mobile by placing me in the next chair. When he was about to get up i held his hand. A fear gripped my heart. As if i may loose Rio as well.

Don't go... i whispered. He saw me with pained eyes.

I'm not leaving.. i promise he said before peppering a small peak on my head. I closed my eyes and pulled my knees near my face ans buried myself deep into the knees. Every passing minute was taking the ounce of my life. I was hardly breathing with the fear it may hurt my dad. 

In... out... In ... out..

I could hear my breathe but i could barely hear my heart. Everything around me was numb except the apparatus sound which i heard was ringing in my ears deep and loud. 

The doctors were inside for more than half an hour and i could barely look up to thr direction of the room. My stomach was crumbling in fear and i held my knees really tight not letting anything to pass in between.

But after a moment everything came to hault. 

The doors were opened. I snapped my head and found the doctors coming out with their heads hung low. A pit was in my stomach.