[Chapter Seven] Mari

Chapter Seven – Mari

The next two weeks were just boring. I saw Ed during the days I could and Marla stayed with Lex at night after I put her to bed so I could be there every night during the week. He was a muscian so he called when he was in town

I was so tired of the fakeness of it all and I didn’t realize it until after I took Shawn on and even that was boring, two weeks and not a single word was said.

I met Ed at his apartment he kept and made sure to wear nothing out of the ordinary to attract attention as I went up. His apartment was nice and every time he greeted me with a hug like we were old friends.

He was a nice guy, he was only about a year older than me and he was a gentleman but he wanted the whole fake experience of acting like a couple and shit which I could do, as I said it was just so fake.

He brought me to his bed and kissed me as he ran his hands under my shirt.

He was one that called me years ago when he was still a virgin and wanted someone to learn on I guess so here I still was. I ran my hands up his shirt and he groaned when I slid them along the waistband of his jeans. He was impatient the first night and pulled my shirt and jeans off as I tossed my bra off too. His tongue ran up the inside of my thigh and I moaned lightly.

He wasn’t the only one pretending for a couple hours that this was real. He pulled my panties down my legs and ran his tongue over my core I arched my back into it and he sucked at my chest. He’s gotten so much better over time I remember the first time I met with him.

He was shy and fumbled with my clothes and his as I tried to show him what to do. It was uncomfortable at first because he didn’t know what would feel good and what would be painful but eventually he got it and as he rolled a condom on and slid into me I’ve realized how much longer he lasts too.

He claims to not be sleeping with anyone else yet but I don’t know if that’s true and he’ll make some lady very happy one day with all he knows now.

He was gentle with me which was such a chance to what I was getting used to and he kissed me as he moved or played with my breasts, his teeth lightly nipping at the flesh of my neck, and I moaned as he continued.

Ed was one that made sure both parties got off every time and my body was very happy about that release and then he laid down next to me

“How have you been?” he asked and I laughed

“I’ve been good. How about you?” I asked

“Not too bad, about to go on tour after I leave here.” He shrugged

“Are you excited?” I asked him and he nodded

“I would be lying if I said I didn’t absolutely love it, how’s your daughter?” he asked me. Ed was the only client I ever talked to about her. I’ve been seeing him for years and when he was here it was like we were old friends hooking up not what it really was

“She’s great. Dancing and gymnastics still and too smart for her own good.”

“Well she is your daughter.” he pulled me on top of him and kissed me as he hardened against my thigh and he put a new condom on and pushed me down on him

“Ed.” I moaned and he held my hips

“Slow.” He told me and I did as he asked and moved back and forth on him slowly and it felt damn good. He was a good size, not to big not small and when I leaned back and he hit the right spot I moaned his name again.

“That’s it Mari.” His voice was strained and he held tighter the longer I went until I found my release and he let go too.

It was like this all week with him and I spent hours there and I would leave to go home and shower, get Lex and then go back after I put her to sleep.