[Chapter Forty-Shawn]

Long one and this is one of my favorites :)

Chapter Forty – Shawn

The date went well and now for the rest of the weekend she was mine. It’s been so hard to resist her; I was used to being with her multiple times a week, now it’s only been twice in about two. I stayed by the door and observed her as she turned towards me, her bag long forgotten as we stayed in a staring match.

“Shawn.” She said quietly and I cleared my throat.

“Dessert?” I asked her, I didn’t want to jump her as soon as we got in here, actually I did but I wasn’t going to.

“Sure.” She agreed and we sat at the table and I opened the box to reveal chocolate lava cake, it was delicious. I grabbed two spoons and put it on a plate. They put everything separate and I added the syrup and ice cream and handed her a spoon. I cut into the piece and held out my spoon for her and her mouth wrapped around it and she kept her eyes locked with mine as she slowly pulled back and she ate the cake before licking her lips

“It’s delicious.” She said and she took another bite. I snapped out of it and we kept eating it until we were finished. I ran my finger along the chocolate on the plate and went to pop my finger in my mouth when she grabbed my wrist and gently pulled my hand towards her.

She leaned forward and like with the spoon, she wrapped her mouth around my finger and she sucked as her tongue licked around my finger until the chocolate was gone.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her off her chair and into my lap.

“That was mine.” I told her and she smiled

“Guess you just need more.” She said and I ran my finger in the chocolate again before dragging it across the soft flesh of her neck. I ran my tongue over her and her breath hitched as I lightly sucked at her skin and even when it was gone I didn’t stop. She rubbed against my lap and I’m sure she could feel the poke against her ass by now as I kept kissing her neck.

“I need you now.” She said and I shook my head

“Not yet.” I told her and she groaned

“Please.” she pulled back to look at me and I shook my head

“Patience, I asked you on a date and if we have sex it’s going to be the right way.” I said and she got up as I stood up and I grabbed her hand to pull her body back towards mine and she leaned into be as I pressed my lips to hers.

Being with her drove me crazy, her tongue swiped along my lips and I groaned as I wrapped my arms around her and denied her access. She sucked my bottom lip between her teeth and bit down making me want her just that much more.

I walked her backwards until we hit something and I looked to see my couch, perfect. I gently pushed her down onto it and parted her thighs so I could get my body between them.

She wanted to be in control and that wasn’t going to happen. She was sexy and seductive and she knew it but I also knew that the pleasure I made her feel was new to her and I could use that to my advantage.

I rolled my hips into hers and she moaned which gave me the access I needed to plunge my tongue between her parted lips for a few seconds only to pull back and I bit her lip and tugged on it making her moan again. Her hands tried to untuck my shirt and I pulled them away and pinned them.

“I need you.” she complained desperately

“I know honey, patience.” I kissed her lips again briefly and sat up making her groan in impatience.