[Chapter Seventy-Two] Shawn

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, they meant the world to me <3

Chapter Seventy-Two – Shawn

The wedding was perfect and she’s never looked as beautiful as she did that day, the day she promised to love me always, the day she became my wife. I never thought I would say those words but as I woke up beside her the next morning, the new band added to her finger, I couldn’t help but smile at her.

My wife was naked and asleep beside me, I leaned on my side and I spun the silver band on my finger as I watched her sleep until I couldn’t lay here any longer.

I started at her forehead and kissed her cheek and then her lips she groaned lightly as I trailed kisses down her neck and she moaned as my mouth made it down to her chest. I teased her ni pples with my tongue and slid my hand between her thighs until she slowly started to wake up.

Her thighs parted more instinctively and before her eyes were even open I had got her flat on her back and her eyes opened wide as I slid inside of her again and she moaned loudly, god damn it, it was so hot to hear.

“Shawn.” She whispered and her eyes rolled back as I kept going.

“Good morning wife.” I whispered in her ear and she whimpered in pleasure as she dug her nails into my back.

“Don’t stop.” She said, her voice sounding breathless

“Say it.” I nuzzled her neck, I didn’t give a damn if it was stupid, I wanted to hear her say it.

“Husband.” She said those words out loud and it seemed to have a direct link to my groin for some reason, damn that word was sexy.

I kept her in bed for hours and we knew it could be a little risky with her so close to her due date but we were risking it, Mom had Lex for a couple days and we spent all of them in bed and we found out later that wasn’t a good idea.

The night we got back from our little honeymoon Mari went into labor and it went a little something like this.

We were lying in bed and she couldn’t get comfortable and like always, she wiggled around until she almost got there only to have to use the bathroom and I heard her cursing from there but I thought she was just annoyed as she made her third trip in there.

“Shawn.” She yelled and I perked up

“Yes baby?” I asked her

“I need you.” she said and I looked at the door curiously but went in regardless and she stood there hunched over and her shorts were soaked, I thought hey, she’s really pregnant and maybe just didn’t get there in time, nope.

“Need a shower?” I asked and she shook her head

“Nope, I need a hospital.” She said and she flinched in pain, it took me a minute to figure this part out and she just stared at me like I was stupid

“What’s wrong?” I asked her and she just got angry.

“I’m in labor you fucking idiot!” she screamed at me and my jaw just dropped and my eyes widened as I kind of stared at her. “Don’t stand there, move!” she yelled again and I hoped into action, I was prepared for a lot of situations but I was not prepared for this.

“Baby’s coming!” was all I could think to yell as I ran frantically to find clothes and figure out what we were doing, she slowly came out and I stopped to look at her when she cried out in pain again

“Call your mom to meet us there and for the love of god please call Nick first, maybe he can get you to act like a normal human being.” She was irritated but calm and so I called him because well, he’s done this three times.