{𝕲𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖞 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉}

BEFORE YOU START!!

I know I've witheld this chapter from you for long enough but one quick question...

What should Book #3, aka the LAST book of this series, be called?

I've got a couple ideas because I like that the first two books, frayed and unraveled, are sort of in the same category - first something frays, then it unravels but I want the last one to have one in the same sort of fashion but instead of something negative, I want something positive, a short simple, single word to symbolised the 'frayed' and 'unraveled' thing (which is basically a metaphor for cami and alec) to come together.

So far I have:

Entangled or Tangled

Joined

Assembled

Converged

United

Which do you like the most? Or, if you have another suggestion, let me know!

Also, you may have noticed the font change in the title and chapters, I hope you like it! (and can understand it because the K's, S's and P's in this font look a little like T's, C's and B's hah

***

"Why are you doing this to him!?" I scream as I watch one of Valentine's newly turned lackeys wail on Jace

Another one throws a bucket of what could only be ice water onto Jace's bear chest and he yells out in anguish, blood coating his teeth and spilling from his mouth.

The cycle continues, one throwing water and the other punching every inch of his upper body, giving him no time to rest of event take a breath.

Valentine was nowhere to be found, apparently having more important matters to attend to than torturing his own son. Instead, he'd left me here, flanked by two Circle member who kept me from running to Jace's aid...or from running away.

Valentine had given me a choice and my decision was to be made by day's end. Even though I'd already made it

*flashback*

"So, my dear daughter" Valentine smiles, arms spread wide, the moonlight glinting off the gold edges of the Mortal Cup, "What'll it be?"

"Cami-"

"No" I assert before Valentine can continue or Jace can dissuade me, "I'm human. I may be some weird freakazoid human, but I'm still human and I want to cling to that with all I have. It's the only thing I still understand."

"I'm disappointed" Valentine sighs, but there's a glint of manic anger behind his eyes, "However, I guess I can understand this must be a trivial time to be making decisions. Therefore, I give you one day to change your mind."

"I'm not going to change my mind"

"I sure hope you do, Camille" Valentine huffs, "For your own good."

*end of flashback*

"Jace!" I cry as more blood pours from his mouth, purple bruises already building on his skin

"Enough!" A voice echoes from behind and I swivel, well as much as i can with two massive, beefy hands clamped to my shoulders, and spot Valentine, sauntering forward as if this were business as usual...which it probably was

"I killed you twice today" Jace seethes, "You want to go for another round, huh?"

"You're a born fighter. I like it." Valentine concedes with the lightest air of pride, taking his stele out and activating Jace's healing rune, "Get dressed. We have a lot to talk about. All of us."