{𝕬𝖟𝖆𝖟𝖊𝖑}

"I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I don't like this" I sigh as Alec chains Valentine up and Magnus creates the pentagram to summon Azazel to us

"I know, I don't like it either" Alec agrees, finishing up with chains and wrapping his arm around my shoulders, leaving a kiss on my temple, "But it's the only way to save Izzy as soon as possible. We can't just sit around and wait when she could die at any second."

"Hmm" Valentine grunts from behind his full mouth and chin restraint, it was a sound of...pleasure, almost?

"What are you so happy about?"

Valentine nodded his head towards the two of us and the gestured a sign of approval.

"Ha!" I guffaw so loudly that Magnus jumped a little, "As I give a fuck about your approval, Dad"

"Is the courtyard glamoured?" Alec asks Magnus

"No one can see us" Magnus confirms

"I don't know" Alec worries, "It still seems like a risk"

"We have no choice" Magnus reveals, "It was the only space big enough."

"Security cameras in the cells are down" Jace announces, closing the courtyard door behind him, "We've got a half hour until the Inquisitor's done with her meeting."

"Jace" I begin, stepping out of Alec's arms. I hadn't seen Jace since Clary had found out about everything and it was obvious something had gone wrong because it looked like he'd been crying - well, and Alec told me he had been. And about what she'd said to him.

It was funny that for someone telling him to feel something, she had no idea he already was, for her.

"I know" Jace shrugs, "I'm fine"

"Yeah, okay" I scoff, enveloping him in a hug. He begins to struggle instantly.

"Cami, really, I-"

"Shut up and let me hug you, brother"

Jace stopped but was still hesitant, "I'm not your brother Cami, you know that."

"Yeah, I do" I mumble into his shoulder, "In the biological sense. But in my heart...you'll always be my brother, crazy as that might sound"

"It's not crazy" Jace says and I hear the smile behind his voice as he tentatively hugs me back, "Sis."

I chuckle, stepping back and placing a hand to his cheek briefly, meeting one of his award-winning Jace smiles he's so well known for, before walking back over to Alec, who was also beaming.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because, it's amazing to see my parabatai and the love of my life take to each other so well"

I smile shyly, a blush creeping into my face.

'Love of my life'

Oh, yeah. I could definitely get used to that.

"Cute" Alec notes, poking my blushing cheek

"Let's talk cute later" I declare, "Is everyone ready?"

"Where's Clary?" Jace asks, glancing around furtively

"Not coming" I admit, averting my gaze, "She's not needed. I have the sunlight rune."

"On your chest..." Jace wavers

"I can channel it through to my hands"

"And you're sure?"

"I've been practicing" I smirk, "You'll see"

"Ok, then" Magnus cuts in, "Here we go"

Alec and I split apart as we each take a place on the pentagram, Valentine making up the fifth point.