{𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕴𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖘}

Quick question, please read and respond before continuing!

If I made a new book that was all my creation (well, mainly, because at this point what hasn't been done before?) would you guys read it?

I of course will finish this one and do a third for season 3 but I also want to try writing something that isn't basically a rewrite of someone else's with added bits and aspects of my creation.

Please let me know!

Happy Reading lovelies xxx

•••

"Absolutely not" Magnus refuses, Clary and Simon following him into the living room of his apartment where I sat on the fire escape, hidden from view.

I hadn't wanted to be around anyone after the attack, not even Alec. But I also hadn't wanted to be alone either so I'd gone straight to Magnus' place, hiding myself in shadows on the fire escape.

I hadn't made a move to reveal myself yet and I wasn't sure if I was ever going to but the fact that he was right there, available if I needed him, made me feel a little better.

I didn't know what Clary's mission was or why she was even here but the look on Magnus' slightly terrified face made me think it wasn't good. At all.

"Is it possible?" Clary pushes, "Magnus, tell me, can it be done? Yes or no?"

"Sure, there are warlocks who've done this sort of thing but what you're talking about is dark, dark magic. It's wildly unpredictable" Magnus warns

Oh for the love of all that is good and holy...what was she doing now?

"Have you ever done it before?" Simon questions

"No" Magnus gapes, "And don't encourage this! Biscuit...I know know important she was to you. I'm sorry."

"She was my mom. If you were me, if we were talking about your mom-"

"I wouldn't bring her back" Magnus cuts her off sharply

Bring her back?

That's possible?

I freeze in shock, my mind running itself in crazed circles.

On the one hand, it would kind of solve all my problems. Mom would be back, I wouldn't be a murderer, I wouldn't have been the daughter who was so angry with her mother that a demon used that anger to turn me on my mother, made me kill her.

But on the other...Magnus was right, this kind of stuff was dangerous.

"I don't understand"

"I was nine years old when my mother realised what my cat eyes meant" Magnus sighs, "She couldn't live with the fact that she bore the son of a demon. So she took her life. With this very keris."

Magnus gestures to an old, rusted-looking knife that had a wavy blade.

"I'm so sorry" Clary apologises, "I didn't know."

Neither had I and Magnus had told me a lot, even so much as his past romance with Camille...vampire Camille, that is.

"It was a long time ago" Magnus dismisses, "And over time it...it got easier. Never easy, but easier. Your mother was a special woman. She only wanted to protect you at all costs. So much so that she had me remove your memories and...curse your sister."

I flinch at the words, the mention of my curse was still a harrowing thought for me. Had it not been for Valentine's even worse parenting...I would have been a psychotic sleeper for the rest of my life.