World is Yours [Wallace x Reader]

HE IS TOO FABULOUS!!! MY EYES!!! Lol. The song fits way to darn well.

STORYTIME!

You are the number one princess in the entire world. Well, at least to the former champion of Hoenn Wallace. You are like a queen and should be treated as nothing but in his eyes. Well, a queen or a goddess. You are too perfect and you deserve to be spoiled. Either that or he just has a thing for spoiling his love interests like the flamboyant pansexual he is. Don't discriminate, love everyone! Even though Wallace is a queen himself, you were his wueen and deserved to be treated like the number once princess in the entire world. Thisnis getting quite repetitive.

On the flip side, you don't think you should be fussed over too much. You want to be the one who's gets to fuss over Wallace but he won't let you. He spoils you too much, to the point you don't know a if there's room to stuff another stuffed animal inside your little toy chest of secrets. It's amazing How you're able to fit all 112 of them in there. Also you've only been dating Wallace for a year, and this little habit of his only started a month or two ago after Steven got his new girlfriend and she was the most spoiled thing ever. Maybe this entire thing was just a contest, who knows? And everyone knows how much Wallace loves contests, no matter how spectacular.

"Good morning, my darling. Would you like breakfast? Pancakes? Or would you rather eggs?" Boop

Wallace cheered as you sat up in the bed you shared. Wallace was right next to you, hovering over you with his arm on the bed holding his torso up. You looked up in his teal eyes, just waking up. See? Perfect example about how much he fussed at you. You smile and push him off playfully, sitting up and stretching your arms out. Wallace was laughing, laying back down on the bed. You smile down at him. You weren't exactly hungry yet. Besides, you felt like being the one to provide for him. You smiled down st him as he rested a palm in his forehead, looking up at you. 

"What do you want? I'll make it."

Wallace sat up instantly, not really playing around drowsily anymore. Seriosuly, you don't understand why he feels the need to do everything and spoil you so much unless it's a rivalry with Steven. It's just something weird about Wallace. Honestly, you expected to be the one spoiling Wallace getting into this relationship a year ago and up until two months ago everything was just equal. It's just off putting to you.

"No, I'll make it. I insist darling." Boop

You sighed, a little bit annoyed and ready for this business to end. You swing your legs over the bed and stand up, stretching again. Wallace watches you do this and stands up himself. Good thing you could actually stand or else that meant you did something naughty last night. Wallace just likes to sleep with him his shirt off, so stop imagining sinful stuff you perverted childrenz. I SAID STAHP, U BETTA STAHP. Good. No sinful stuffs. Back to the actual story. This has been your annual fourth wall break featuring a vine reference.

"Wallace, you've even real sweet and flattering recently but it's too much. You're spoiling me rotten and it's starting to get annoying. I love you to death but you're choking me up and not letting me do anything! I feel like I'm not even contributing anything special to this relationship. You're getting me too many gifts and you're a little overbearing. Let me do things for you in return. Please?"

Wallace looked down sadly. He was pulling thst pitiful face he would use on the news on the super rare chance he lost a contest to get everyone on his side or when his ice cream dropped or soemthing. Yes, he still does the pouty face when his ice cream falls off the cone. Dont judge him. He's your boyfriend and you wouldn't have him any other way. You sigh and sit on the bed, patting the spot next to you. Wallace sits down and lets out a long, almost melancholic sigh of his own.

"I just... I'm annoying you? I never wanted to make you feel less significant. I felt like I was failing at my job I felt being your, well, boyfriend. Am I not doing well enough? Am I  it supposed to spoil my precious lover?"

He clearly didn't understand. He thought he as supposed to spoil you to the point of being Veruca Salt from Charlie in the Chocolate Factory rotten. Sure, a little bit of spoiling would be nice, but he was taking this way too far. That pitiful look on his face... ugh you can't be mad at it! You reached over and gave him a kiss on the nose. You looked in his eyes and smiled, taking his hands into your own. You need to have this talk and you need to have it now if you want your relationship to remain healthy and strong, just like if it was taking it's vitamins.

"No, you're doing fine. Just ease up on me, okay babe? You're spoiling me too much. Some girls might like that but I'm not one of those girls who needs millions of pokedollars spent on me. I want to do things like cook for you and treat you to nice things. You're Wallace, Hoenn Contest Star and Stoopolis Gym Leader. You deserve the spoiling more than me. You're not doing not enough, you're doing too much. Ease up so I can love up to you, Alright babe? I love you."

Wallace smiled, finally understanding. He needs to let up on then constsnt gifts. His wallet should thank him generously. Wallace stretched over and slid you onto his lap, giving you a big giant ursurang hug. You know, the Pokémon pun equivalent of a bear hug. He kissed you on both cheeks like European Boiz do. You giggled and did the same, kissing his ear and cheeks. After a long, warm, much needed embrace you squeezed him.

"Alright, so What do you want for breakfast?"

1043 Words

Moral of the story: Talk. It saves relationships.

Eh, could be a lot better. I want all of my stories over a thousand words and I'm working my way to get all of them to one thousand five hundred. Clearly I'm not good enough for that yet.

Thank you so much for reading and I love all of ya! Byeeeee~

~Eva