Fan to Fabulous [Wallace x Reader]

Request number two by rainaroxx01 for our most fabulous pansexual Water god. 

STORYTIME!

❤️💙💛❤️💙💛❤️💙💛

You were standing in the audience in complete awe at the performance. The one and only Wallace was standing there on stage with his prized Milotic grinning like he was trying seduce everyone in the audience. Here he was: the king of Beauty Contests in a no-name town like Verdanturf Town. You held your partner, Bagon, tightly in your arms. You couldn't help it. You were addicted to his performances. You had to meet him. After traveling all over the region and having your contest hero finally arrive in your hometown, you had to meet him.

When the contest was over you sprinted to get out of the auditorium and hopefully catch Wallace before he leaves. You squeeze through the crowds and push through two sets of double doors to get back into the lobby. You look around through the sea of Heads and see a flash of the same turquoise color of Wallace's hair. You sprint that way and find yourself pushing through a last set of double doors. Must be a back exit for celebrities. You saw Wallace with a Pelipper. He was about to fly away but he paused when he saw you. Your chest was heaving and Bagon wriggled our of your eyes. He waited for whatever you were going to say, honestly more curious than anything.

"Wallace! I, uh. I'm a huge fan and I just really had to meet you!"

What were you saying?! And outburst like that was so stupid it was worthy of being in a shitty fanfiction! *looks at camera like a character from the office* Wallace just studied you for a moment, then he felt something tug on his leg. He looked down and saw precious little Bagon standing there with a smile. The Pokémon cooed Andy begged to be picked up. Wallace chuckled and picked up the tiny dragon Pokémon before returning him to you. He patted your head like you were an anime girl.

"Well, you've met me. Why don't you try to meet me on the stage next time, 'Kay? I want to see you and Bagon grow together. I'm coming back in six or seven months to this town for another big contest. I'll make sure to remember you... uh... what's your name darling?" Boop.

You felt your face entirely flush. He believed in you? He wanted you to become a contest star just like him? He wanted to meet you on the stage? Your heart was racing. He stroked Bagon on the head, causing him to cheer in happiness. Bagon always was a Pokémon who loved all kinds of attention and affection... yeah! You were starting to feel confident!

"(Name)! My name is (name)!"

Wallace nodded.

"Well then, (name), I hope to compete against you in three months~"

Like that, Wallace hopped onto Pelipper and flew away, probably back to his hometown of Stoopolis City. You looked down at Bagon, who was cheering and ready to start getting to work. You were in utter awe. First, you actually got to meet your hero. You were still confused on how randomly chasing him managed to work. Secondly Wallace wanted you to compete against him! He didn't know anything about you but with one look at you and Bagon he just randomly decided that you tell would make a good coordinator! Sure, you always had daydreams about being famous like him, but you knew it wouldn't work! Now you had the chance. You started to smile. Yeah! Let's do this!

💚🧡💜💚🧡💚🧡💜

Surprise! Seven months passes by in a flash called a timeskip because this is a shitty fanfiction! You somehow managed to get Bagon all the way into a Salamencite and trained him as hard as you possibly could. Even though he is fully evolved and has some of the most powerful moves in existence doesn't mean that he acts any different. He still loves attention and affection. He still is a childish and playful. He's just too big to walk on the counter and knock the glasses off like a cat in real life. You walked in front of the contest hall with both a pokeball and your Mega stone in hand. Seven whole months felt like forever, didn't it? You took a sharp inhale and heard fangirl screeches form behind you, near the sign that greeted people into town.

"It's him! It's really him!"

"Ah~ WALLACE!!!"

"He's so dreamy I'm going to DIE!!!"

Fangirls and fanboys alike crowded around him. The best part about this place being a small town is that when we say 'crowd' it normally means fifteen to twenty people and not hundreds like a big city boy like him was used to dealing with. You stared at Wallace, clutching the Mega Stone in your hand. There he was, your hero. Did he even remember you? That crazy fan who stopped him right before he left to go back home at some small town gig that was a part of the ribbon challenge to allow him to protect himself as the most talented coordinator in all of Hoenn (argueably the entire world. Suck it Fanita).

Wallace met your eyes and sent you a wink before tending to all his fans asking him for autographs, Words of wisdom, and recording this on their phones to post on social media. You felt light on your feet and a warmth in your chest. You felt confident. Yeah. You knew you were going to lose. You told Salemence to do his best and told him that it's okay if he loses this time. Though he hates losing, he understood. The not-so-small dragon Pokémon Agreed, thankfully, and now was shooting for second place. If you didn't make second place you'd both be disappointed. Whatever. You don't need to think about this and get your nerves wrecked. You walked into the contest hall, heading towards the dressing rooms. You left your outfit here in advance.

Time to do your best as a fan gone fabulous.

1005 Words

I think this was pretty good, even though I barely made my word count guideline. I hope you enjoyed this! Wallace is still one of the best Boiz!

~Eva