Good Little Boi [Cress x Reader]

FINAL CHAPTER OF STRIATON LAW!!! Thanks 13WiiU!

STORYTIME

September. Sweet, sweet sepetember. The month where fall actually becomes fall. The leafs stsrt turning orange and falling to the ground. A cold front starts to come through. Fall is fall. Well, at least on the northern hemisphere. Unova is cannonly made after New York so I can officially use the fall months for the northern hemisphere. Sorry Australians, but September is fall. #FiteMe

Now, who are you? You're one of those kind of people who don't really have a place to go to. You ran away from your home in Goldenrod and hopped on the first plane you could sneak into. Grabbed a suitcase and hid in it, flying all the way to Unova. You landed in Nimbassa it's and fled, since you didn't want to be caught up in yet another's big city that's most likely had a casino. Casinos are bad news. You fled and found your way here in Striaton City. You found a really big building and decided to Smoke behind it. You know, because that's what kids of Team Rocket parents do. Let's just say a blue haired boy caught you and you haven't been able to stay away.

So here you are, wearing your crop top and leather jacket with pride. Your black skinny jeans and a guitar from your last birthday in your hand. Black Bass. It's a Bass guitar. You really got to thank Cress for that one. You watched the leaves flow in the wind as you waited for your good little boy to come out through the back door of the resteraunt to see you. It's not like he can stay away for too long. He's tried to ignore you before but he just can't manage to do it. You know he loves you. You just need to wait s little while longer before you can say you love him right back. Emotional scars don't heal over a handful of months, ya know? It hasn't been that long. Wait until a year's passed by then you can tell him.

Your head turned to the door as it opened. A very cautious little bluenette walked out, hair covering his eye like normal. You smiled wide, feeling pride tingle in your heart. There he is. Your good little boy. You turned your body towards him as he closed the door silently. He let out a sight and turned to you. He had a pout on his lips. Aww. How cute. He can try, but he knows he can't stay mad at this stray little Purrloin looking for some love and attention. Every Purrloin needs her Lilipup, as you've learned. Don't question it.

"Hey Cressy. How's my angel today~?"

You playfully coo the the fifteen year old boy. He opened his mouth. He was going to scold you again for lingering around the back of the resteraunt. He says practically the same thing every single time. It's adorable, but it's annoying. He's like your typical American housewife. Annoying and adorable when it comes to scolding.

"You really need to stop this! It's... uncomfortable sneaking around behind the resteraunt during my hour long lunch break! You're lucky I dedicate thirty minutes of it to you."

You just laugh like always, rolling your eyes. You know he doesn't mean it. He wants to spend thirty minutes of every single day with you. Unless it's sunday then the resteraunt closes and it's harder to sneak your good little boy away from his brothers to get your quality time with him. You take your hand and ruffle his hair a little bit, a new habit you've adopted. What? They do it in anime. He was cute enough for it. Besides, he liked it! Uh... right? Whatever. He pouted and smoothed his hair back out, glaring at your dopey grin. Like normal, He learned to just give up and accept the fact he does love you. Hopefully romantically. You liked him, but you just aren't telling him yet.

"Sure, Cressy Boi. As if you don't like it when I come visit you. If you want I can just hitchhike the next plane to Johto and head back to goldenrod if you want..."

You pretended to turn around. You took a few warning steps away. You heard a sniffle and you heard a little scatter of the ground before Cress wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his face into your back like the kawaii boi he is. He really was the cutest thing. You smiled in victory. What victory? Well, other than Viktuuri this wasn't proof he did care about you and would be sad if you left. Furthermore, proof you're loved. Since you never were loved by anyone else it means a lot to you, even though you play around a lot. Your aloof nature is to hide your true depression inside. That went too far let's forget I even said that. Okay? Okay.

"Wait no please don't leave! Just... stay here in Striaton with me. It gets a little lonely around here. I'll miss you..."

Ah, those are three magic words very similar to the three magic words that unlock a whole new world. That he would miss you when you're gone. When you're goooooone. He's gonna miss you when you're gone. Miss you by your walk and miss you by your talk. Cress would miss you if you're gone. You let out a content breath you knew he interperted as a sigh. You turned around and hugged the good boy right back, feeling the fifteen year old bury his face in your chest. You Held him like the most precious thing on earth, because that's what he is to you.

"You know I wouldn't ever leave you Cress. You mean too much to me to let you go. I'd miss you too much if I left that you'd see me the next week, smoking a pack of cigarettes out of stress. I know you hate me smoking but without the love of my life, it's too stressful not to smoke."

It only occurred to you after you said it that you accidentally let the beans spill. Oh shit. You weren't ready for this! You had too much emotional baggage you were still sorting through! Eh, whatever. So what if you confessed a little early. Maybe he did be oblivious? Nah. Cress isn't the oblivious type. Cress looked up at you, pulling his face back a little to do so. His blue eye shown in your own, the other being covered by his bangs. You know what, screw that! You pushed his bangs out of the way so you could see both of this beautiful boy's tumblr blue eyes. Gorgeous. 

"The love of your life? You love me too?"

There it is! There. It. Is! That's magical little word he added at the end. That word that begins with a T and ends with double 0. Too. He loves you too. You smiled proudly, hesrt swelling in pride thst it's wouldn't have to deal with another break so soon. You craned your neck and pressed a kiss to the smaller boy's forehead. He meant the world to you. Always and forever. The calmest of the triplets and the cutest of the bunch. Your Striaton Housewife. Your soulmate and eternal lover. Okay this went too far too fast. Slow down. Breath. Okay. Now we can get to the ending dialogue.

"More than you could ever know, Cress. You're my good boy."

1246 Words

WOW that was super out of character for cress hELLO! I just suddenly envisioned cress a smile Fiona in this case and then warped him into the stereotypical white girlfriend the reason most people write. 

I am so sorry about my terrible writing. Thanks for dealing with it. Love y'all. I have a game in the morning so don't expect updates on the other two requests I got until after everything. So Jackalight and ____LEXI____, you Two gotta Wait. Also a huge sorry to 13WiiU for the huge wait and disappointment.

I'm the worst, I know.

~Eva