My Only Wish [Ingo x Reader]

Haijin law mothertruckers. WOW, Livingsolo909! How rude of you to request one twin but not the other! We've had a situation like this before and you know what that means, Right? SUPER DEPRESSING FANFICTION TIME!!!

STORYTIME!

You sat on the shore of Slateport City, all alone. How did your life turn to this rough point? How did you find yourself traveling from region to region looking for a singular person because Arceus forbid she ever Find the only person she ever really cared about. You held a bottle with a piece of parchment inside. There was a game you used to o play lay with your beloved. His brother taught it to you both. You write a Wish inside and sail it away. If somebody opens the bottle, the Wish will come true. It looks like nobody has opened your bottle. You watched it float off into the distance, towards the ocean. You whisper the soft song you remember the boys singing as they sent off their wishes.

"🎶Float away, little wish, and grant me the one need I have written about in the bottle. Have someone open it across the sea, with the magic unleashed bring it back to me.🎵"

You remember a thousand memories all at once. You remember a wide smile and a stoic face, identical but with different expressions. You remember holding onto the hand of a white glove and hugging an arm clothed by a black sleeve. You remember long sleepovers with both twins, the optimistic one already asleep while reading stories together with the stoic one. You remember sneaking the mature twin away from his work to go and enjoy the Unovan nights with you. You remember urging him to the Ferris wheel and sharing your first kiss. You remember so many dates together. You remember hearing his dream over and over: to have him and his brother be the beast duo of Pokémon trainers in the world. Even with his dream, you still can't manage to find him.

What was your Wish? Who was the mystery boy who would wear black with a stoic face? His name was Ingo Haijin. He was your boyfriend. He had a twin brother named Emmet who also was your best friend. You were engaged to Ingo when suddenly the two boys dissapeared. No matter where you went, you couldn't find them anywhere. You would ask around for their names, using their first and last names, but nobody has seen them. You've been all around Unova, yet nowhere could you find the twins. You reached the conclusion that they have to be in another region. That's how you got all the way across the world to Hoenn, sending a little wish in a bottle to the sea hoping that a child's nursery rhyme would become true and you can finally find your fiancé.

You looked over to see a young couple on the dock with their Wingull and Slowbro, holding hands and swinging their legs over the pier. You felt your heart tighten in your chest as you watched the two kiss. You bowed your head, feeling the tears begin to sting in your eyes. It hurt so much because you can visualize it. That used to be you and Ingo. That used to be your happy life that was stolen to you for Arceus knows why. The saddest part is that you don't know if he moved on or not. He could have a completely new husbands or wife and you wouldn't have a clue. Even if you did find him, what if he had a family? What if he had a wife and children? What if he had a husband and adopted children? Your entire search and wishing would be for nothing. You would have no one. The hope that you could find Ingo and that he would still love you is the only thing keeping you from killing yourself and drowning right here, right now in the ocean of Slateport City.

Do you want to know a dark, sad secret? Stop reading this chapter right now if you don't. This sentence is your warning right here to stop reading if you don't want me to break your heart into a million, billion pieces. I warned you, Reader. I really did try to warn you...

Ingo left you willingly. Ingo told everyone in Nimbassa City that he never wanted you to find him ever again.

 Why? That answer was simple:

 Emmet. 

Because of you, he was spending less time with his twin brother. Emmet was growing sadder and sadder the more time and devotion he had to you rather than him. That's why he decided to build a railroad. Emmet always loved playing with trains. He hid himself and his precious twin brother underground to get away from his perfectly healthy relationship to make his twin brother happy. Now they can live their dream of being the strongest trainer duo together with nobody else in the way. Ingo was now able to spoil Emmet while being able to control Everything. As long as the Haijin Battle Subway as kept  secret front you....

Ingo was happily.

857 Words.

You're welcome. 

This is why when you do a request for a sibling who is part of a set of twins or triplets you never leave one out, or else I do something like this. I hope you've learned your lesson. On Christmas Eve too! 

Gosh.

~Eva