Partners in Pokémon [Trevor x Reader]

I mean the worst author for not updating. I'll try to update lots for you because of my lack of updating. I'm sorry guys. I'm the actual worst. I'm sorry I was sick and unmotivated.

Santalune City, it was magnificent! It was a lot better than Vaniville Town and it was connected to two magnificent places! There was a large garden path and a forest at two of the three of the city's exits. But you weren't in either of the places. In fact, you were just outside of the city limits near the gym you arent planning not to battle just exploring and filling the Pokédex like the Professor asked you to with your new best friend right beside you. 

Trevor and his two Pokémon in his team so far, Charmander and Flabebé, were both looking for Pokémon to fill in their Pokédex. To catch and to record are two different things. You were wading through the tall grass, dying hard not to find a dunsparce or a psyduck or a farfetch'd like you already have, when you spot a cute little lion like Pokémon. You gasp and squeal, getting the attention of your crew. You run to the laying down Pokémon. It looked injured.

"Trevor! This one's hurt!"

You exclaim as you fall to your knees beside the weak looking Pokémon. You take out your bag and spread out everything you have, medical wise. You don't have any Pokémon of your own, being a companion of Trevor aspiring to be either a Pokémon nurse or even a lab assistant of the future Kalos Professor, working to succeed Augustine Sycamore. Watch out August, Trevs is coming for you. You have lots of berries. Pecha, Cherri, Oran, and more. Of course you have herbal healing and last resort hyper potions and revives. The poor little lion-like Pokémon wasn't fainted so that was good.

Trevor ran over to your side, Charmander and Flabebé worried and freaking out. Trevor take some out his Pokédex o do a quick register check and to see what the machinery says that is the status problem is if any. Flabebé floated over towards you, picking up the Oran berry. Charmander stood by Trevor as a companion, watching and waiting to see what would happen. Meanwhile you checked the Pokémon for any intense fever. You managed to burn your hand on the sleeping weak Pokémon. Upon closer inspection you noticed this it was a fire type. The little flame mane on its forehead should have given thst away but hey, you never know. Trevor's leaded made a little Noise, signaling that the registration was complete. Trevor read what he knew aloud.

"Lileto, a Fire/Normal Type Pokemon. Likes spices foods and has a Bold nature. Lileto is poisoned and his health is dropping at a significantly fast rate. Flabebé use heal pulse now!"

Trevor ordered, sliding the device back into his bag. Flabebé took the Pecha berry and handed it to you before using the healing move. It hit Lileto and half of his HP was restored. You fed the Pokémon the Pecha berry, curing him of his poisoning. Slowly. The Lileto woke up. It looked up at you, him being in your arms after all, and cheered. Charmander and Flabebé rejoiced and Trevor smiled, another job well done. While you fed another oran berry to the Pokémon and cooed st it, Trevor sneakily pulled open his camera and took a picture for his personal scrapbook. Much like the Santalune Gym Leader, he also loved taking photos of new Pokémon now and his travels with you.

After putting the camera away he kneeled down next to you and looked at the Lileto, happily playing and nipping with your fingers. It was weak, about level six. It was male, of course. They've been using masculine pronouns for a little while. Knowing you, you'd love to Nickname the tiny pocket monster. You've practically nicknamed Flabebé and Charmander. You called Flabebé "Joy" after Nurse Joy And Charmander "Igneel" after a fire dragon in an anime you watched as a child. Trevor has both Charizardite X and Charizardite Y so Charmander, when he becomes a Charizard, can be the Dragon type he always dreamed to be.

"Aww, he loves you already. What are you going to call him?"

Trevor asked, smiling sweetly. You took a moment to think. What were you going to call him? A fire lion? You asked Trevor for his Pokédex and looked up the evolutionary path of a Lileto. Since this Lileto was male it would evolve into a lion pokemon with a man magnificent mane. You gasped, smiling and getting the idea. Just like Flabebé, you'd name this Lileto after a person. Someone with a fiery mane just like him. You looked at Trevor, filled with DETERMINATION. This was the perfect name. Just like Shauna's bulbasaur you named "Houseplant".

"Lysandre! Look at the mane! It will look just like his hair!"

Trevor snickered, covering his mouth. Liketo, who was now playing with both Charmander and Flabebé, looked up from his game as if responding to the name. That settles it. You grin a corny grin and look between the lion Pokémon and Trevor. Trevor gives up and hands you the pokeball. You scuttled over to Lileto, holding the Heart ball. Yes, he gave you a heart ball. It's your first ever Pokémon partner! Of course you'd give him a special pokeball! The Pokémon sniffed the pokeball and you smiled.

"Hey Lysandre, do you wanna travel with me and Trevor? We can be best friends forever! Trevor is going to become a Pokémon professor and I'm going to be a nurse! What do ya say? Want to be with us?"

Lileto started in your eyes a moment, as if contemplating life. Lileto then nudged the heart ball into your hand, the classier version of the pokeball activating and catching Lileto. The pokeball shook in your hand. One. Two. Three. CAUGHT! You smiled as the little dazzling poof signaled the Pokémon now officially being yours! Instantly, you brought Lileto back out and he cheered. He jumped into your arms and you caught him. You fell onto your back and hugged the feline Pokémon as he licked your chin. Trevor just chuckled and shook his head. 

What was he going to do with you?

1044 Words

This was cute, I'll admit. But it's not enough. I can't make it up to you. I'm sorry.

~Eva