If This Isn't True Love I Don't Know What Is [Emmet x Reader]

I'm sorry for not making stories. I'm in a lot of pain right now. Right, right. No excuse. Sorry. STORYTIME.

You cuddled up to whatever was at your side, snuggling into the softness while you were in the wonders of your dreams. What could you be dreaming of? Well, considering the fact you were surrounded by fuzzy softness and warmth you can dream your own dream. Close your eyes, shut your mouth, Dream a dream and get us out. Dream dream dream dream dream dream. Get thst reference and you are officially a Kool Kat.

What you didn't know is that you were cuddling up to the Subway Master Emmet, who was blushing an array of crimson shades ranging from rose quartz to red delicious. He held in a little squeak so you could sleep as you nuzzled your head into his chest and hugged his arm close to your chest. Just a brush of his thumb could go over whatever cleavage you bore. The joltiks you've been playing with for the past hours were all asleep on the two of you as you embraced him in your unconscious state.

Emmet smiled when you started to hum. Must be a really pleasant dream. The joltiks stsrted waking up and scurrying about, electric type dulaity making them short Nappers. Emmet watched them all swarm towards his Gauvantual in the other corner, who was also deciding to take a moment of rest for herself. He then felt you hook onto his arm. He glanced over at you see you were practically shivering. You must be cold from the lack of joltik warmth. Oh wait! He had an idea!

He reached over to his side where his jacket laid next to the both of you. He decided to take it off before now. He reached for it and placed it over you like a blanket. You stopped shivering and you smiled in your sleep. Emmet sighed happily, satisfied that you were satisfied. He glanced over to the door of his car. No sign of his kuudere brother or any challengers. But that's okay. He had you with him doesn't he? Yeah. You're all he really needs right now. You know what? Both of you could benefit from a kiss.

Emmet craned his neck and pressed a long, sweet kiss on your forehead. You blushed even in your sleep. Aww, how precious. Another reason why he loved you, you were so adorable and cute it was hard to even stand it! He took a strand of your hair and curled it around his gloved index finger while your chest heaved up and down. His blush was gone, more comfortable with the fact you were snuggling him for seemingly no reason. Besides, his hand was able to get out of that awkward and perverted position. Emmet was an innocent tol bean!

If this wasn't true love, I don't know what is.

💛💛💛💛

You walked up to the train station with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates in hand. You know that Emmet doesn't really celebrate any holidays other than Christmas, New Years, And Thanksgiving with Ingo but you thought he deserved a special valentine's day. You may not be officially dating yet, true, but you still bought him the classic red roses and heart box of chocolates like a good lover would. Smiling to yourself, you walked up to the station. You expected to see the normal depot employee to be standing there, but no. Ingo himself was standing there with his arms crossed and platinum eyes staring into your soul, different from the titanium Emmet's Reminded you of.

"Let me guess, this is for my brother?"

You nodded, feeling a little anxious. Don't be intimidated, Reader! Just imagine him in his underwear!... OH NO HE'S HOT!!! Okay stop with with the memes that didn't really happen. Or at least I hope it didnt. You felt a cold sweat start up. Wait a second, why are you intimidated of Emmet's older brother?! You wanted to give Emmet flowers and chocolates so you were going to give him flowers And chocolates! You don't care who stands in your way. You looked Ingo straight in the eye with your burst of confidence.

"Yeah, these are for Emmet. Can I go see my Valentine?"

You watched him flinch and fix his hat with that statement. Wow, how bold and forward of you! Only for Emmet would you become this fearless. Wait, nope. There goes the anxiety again. Yay anxiety. You felt that nervous pit in your stomach. Oh no didn't oh go overboard? Arceus forbid Ingo ban you from the Haijin Underground Train Station And you can never see Emmet again. Come on please please please please....

"Fine. But no funny business."

You grinned and nodded, sprinting into the car behind him and rushing towards the back to go greet Emmet. The things you would do for the people you love. I go walked in the car after you, watching with an uncharacteristic smile as you ran down the train to get to his brother. Emmet had no idea what Valentine's Day meant, so learning would be even more special. The fact you were so nervous but became confident after thinking about Emmet let Ingo knew: you were the Perfect match for his baby twin. They may be twins, but Emmet was always the baby. 

If this isn't true love I don't know what is.

💛💛💛💛

"Emmet!"

You called out from the couch in the very first car, the car forbidden from challengers. The car where everyone slept and technically lived in while they were on the railroad. Ingo was conducting the train right now while Emmet was waiting for the single car challenger. When it's a double car you would conduct the train. It's a system you Three put into place, especially useful after the fact you got married to Emmet a year ago and have been living here forever. Speaking of Emmet, he popped his head in the door.

"Yes sweetie?"

You put down the magazine you were just reading. Apparently Cilan, one of the boys's fans and a retired gym leader of Striaton City, got married to a girl named Iris. There was another story about Elesa being divorced after having a kid and deciding to marry Skyla so they could raise the kid together. There were plenty other romance and child stories in the magazine. It got you thinking. What if you had a kid? Not like had had a kid! Ingo would be furious! Besides, depending on who you are that may not be biologically possible! You mean like adopt. There are lots of orphans out there. Maybe a set of twins or triplets is just waiting for your happy little family on the rails...

"After hours can we visit the Nimbassa Orphanage?"

Emmet froze in the doorway. Children? He always thought he would be a good dad! No matter how irresponsible and childish Ingo calls him! Besides, Ingo would be with him parenting on this one! Yeah! A Dad, a Duncle, and whatever you are! He then got ecstatic, bouncing up and down and being the ball of energy he is.

"Ohmygoodnessarewegoingtoadop!? Wewillbethebesrfamilyiloveyousomuchaaaaaaaaaaa!"

You giggled. Yeah. A family sounds great. If this sing love, i don't know what is.

💛💛💛💛

1199 Words

Pathetic, just like me.

~Eva