Morning After Matromony [Viola x Reader]

She is such a sweetheart I LOVE HER SHE IS SO GOOD WHY IS SHE SO UNDERATED OMG!!! Also Hayley Kiyoko is an amazing singer I love her songs.

STORYTIME!

Viola woke up with the sun steaming through the blinds of the master bedroom window. She looked over to the side of the bed after she sat up, blankets still covering her body and held up by her Arms. She felt a really warm smile overcome her lips. Last night was your wedding night. She wore the diamond on her finger while she slept. She never wanted to take it off. A whole new world, uh, a whole new life with you. She couldn't wait! There were so many things she wanted to do! Scrapbook vacations together, scrapbook your future family, and just take photos all your life. That was her dream. To take a snapshot of her whole life. The picture wouldn't be complete without you in it anyways. She had to marry you to get her dream, because you were part of her dream. Even If you weren't exactly a morning person like her.

Viola let the blankets fall as she swung her legs over the bed and walked over to the dresser. Wasn't she glad that she packed her things in the honeymoon suite before they got to the first night festivities? Now she had clean clothed already packed and tucked away. She didn't mind her bare body as she walked over to the dresser and pulled open one of the drawers. She pulled out her bra. Just a plain white one, nothing special. She wasn't one for fancy lingerie anyways. She's a simple girl with simple needs. She wrapped it around her double dangs and clipped it in the back. She reached in and found a pair of white panties to match. She slipped them over one leg at a time and started pulling up. Sometimes it's hard to get it over her thighs. Her wasit May be tiny, but her butt and thighs weren't. Struggles. She tried not to make any noise wrestling with the clothes.

Finally! She slipped it on and reached for some nice jeggings. There better than Capri sweatpants. She wants to look at least halfway decent for you. The day after the wedding she needs to make her best impression as a wife! She was going to be a good wife, a good mother, and a good gym leader! Good thing Alexa could take over the gym for the two week honeymoon. She then saw her camera and a devilish idea entered her head. Her shirt can wait. She was going to be devious. She snatched her camera and turned it on, glancing back over to her now married partner as you still slept soundly. Good. The first photo for her scrapbook of you being together as a married couple! Well, other than the wedding pictures. She already has a scrapbook she's working on right now. The relationship scrapbook. It might need a second volume... no. She has a few more pages. The next scrapbook would be the start of s family. Family album starts next. 

She walked up to the side of the bed and turned off the flash. The lighting was low, but the sun from the blinds gave enough for her to get a... Uh. A photo! Yeah optimism! She snapped a photo and giggled silently to herself. Viola walked back over to the dresser to find whatever shirt she was going to wear, setting the camera down on the top. She'd print out photos and add to her scrapbook after she finds a shirt. She grabbed a black tank top she borrowed from her older sister because she despises sleeves and grabbed her camera. She left a sticky note on the mirror saying she was going to the living area of the suite to scrapbook and if she wasn't back by the time you woke up, go find her there because she's a dedicated photographer. Giggling to herself, the blushing bride now dressed walked into the living area to work on her prized photo albums. 

About an hour and a half later Viola was done. She walked back into the room expecting you to still be asleep. You did work yourself tired last night. She was the submissive one of this relationship, believe it or not. But no. You were up and at em, standing up in all your naked glory and stretching out. You looked over at her innocently and smiled. There's no shame in this bedroom. It's the morning after being married. Ain't nobody got time to be flustered over a naked body. Viola just sighed and shook her head when you winked at her.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh hush you know very well I like what I see."

You smirked in satisfaction, causing Viola to snicker. Viola walked over to the dresser and placed the camera back down. She had all the photos downloaded on her laptop and printed out. She scrapbooked them in her relationship album. Wedding pictures and the sneaky one she took this morning. Viola had a feeling she was going to take a lot of sneaky photos of you. You walked behind Viola, enveloping her in a protective hug.

"You know I love you, right? That's why I married you."

Viola sighed and placed her hands over yours, leaning back into your chest. She let herself close her eyes and imagined her future, looking forward to it. Lots of children running around, playing in Santalune forest with the wild Pokémon. Auntie Alexa in Lumiose City and taking a trip every other weekend to see her. She's still running the gym and being the best photographer in all of Kalos. Still working with Burgh and having works in they Lumiose Art Museum and the Castelia Art Museum. Then you are there right by her side. You're always there for her, being the best parent, being the best partner, and having a loving relationship for all eternity. It's perfect. A perfect future. 

"I know. And I love you more (Nickname). Always And forever."

1014 Words

I went for concept instead of word count. I don't care if it's short, I enjoyed writing this because viola is the perfect wife!

Oh, and today is my wattpadiversary. The anniversary of the day I joined wattpad exactly one year ago. It's crazy to see how much I've grown from my first Pokémon oneshots book. My writing changed a lot. That's thanks to you guys and the other amazing authors on here. Check out my "Pokemanz" reading list for some awesome stories thst helped me become a better Pokémon writer.

Thanks for reading and I love you guys so so SO much! You're so supportive and I love y'all! I'd hug you right now if I could!

~Eva