Shut Up and Dance with Me [Kiawe x Reader]

This one has an entire plot with it! Sounds super fun! I'm going to ruin the story, aren't I? Yes I am! This one goes out to 23StellaOrgana!

STORYTIME!

Kiawe fixed his bow tie and stood off to the side, watching you having fun with Lillie, Hau, and, Sun, Moon. Kiawe sighed to himself and took another drink out of the punch cup. He wanted to dance with you on the dance floor, but he didn't want to pry you away from your friends. Besides, the slow dance was coming up soon and that isn't exactly his preferred dance style. Looks like he wasn't going to get to dance with you after all. His best friends must have noticed this. Well, one of them anyways. The other was too busy staring at Lillie like the lesbian she was. Mallow x Lillie forever m8s.

"Are you okay, Kiawe? You look really sad..."

Kiawe flinched out of his own little world and back to reality. He looked over to the adorable blue haired girl who was the Akala Water Trial. Kiawe just sighed and gave her your stereotypical run-of-the-mill anime girl headpat. He didn't say a word. He just turned away from her to look back over at you. Mallow hugger Lillie from behind, interjecting themselves into the group. Lana seemed to have gotten the general idea.

"Oh, you want to hang out with (name) don't you? Why not just go over there and ask them to dance! I'm sure they would like that!"

Lana cheered happily before dissapearing to go play with Ilima, Sophocles, and Acerola at the other side of the party. Kiawe watched as Mallow managed to drag Lillie over to the dance floor just as the slow song came on. Gladion was about to get mad at Mallow but Hau and Sun dragged him onto the dance floor, Moon following close behind. As if it was for plot development, (name) was left all on their own. Kiawe let the idea cross his mind. He could just go over there and ask you for that dance. It looks like you beat him to it. You glance over his way. Kiawe feels an ironic Heat in his character. It's ironic because he's the fire trial captain. Ha ha. Comedy. 

Do you want to know a funny story from your own perspective? You knew Kiawe was staring at you. To make this story all the more cliché Moon and Hau were asking you about Kiawe. You admitted you had a major crush on him and instantly the entire group began teasing you. You didn't give any cares to them. You considered it payback for teasing Lillie and Gladion about Mallow and Hau respectively. Well, Gladion is already dating Hau but he still gets super flustered about it. He goes red faced just by Hau holding his hand! It's the most adorable thing in the world. Back to what you were doing. You had confidence as you walked across the party place to where Kiawe was trying to pretend like he wasn't staring at you and holding a glass of punch for the past half hour. So adorakable. And no that was not a typo. Don't even try to point it out in the comments section. It would be much preferred by the author if you would laugh about the fact I broke the fourth wall right here at the end of this long-ass paragraph.

"Hey Kiawe, want to dance with me?"

You extended your hand towards him. Oh Arceus Kiawe hasn't felt this flustered since he asked that girl if she wanted to go get ice cream together back in trainer's school because his friends dared him to ask the cutest person in class out. #BisexualKiaweIsConfirmed . Kiawe rubbed the back of his neck, feeling u comfortably warm in the tuxedo he was wearing. Yes, he was wearing a tuxedo. Deal with it.

"Yeah, s-sure."

Arceus Damnit. He stuttered. You just laughed cutely and grabbed his wrist, bringing him to the dance floor. The little fire totems surrounding the party aluminated your face along with the pale moonlight and the stars sparkling in the sky. Kiawe has never found anything more gorgeous than you at this moment. You turned around and smiled up at him, being a good deal shorter than him. You took your hands and placed them on his shoulders. Kiawe had to place his hands on his hips, playing the 'man' role in this slow dance. (A slow dance is different than a waltz that is important to mention) Your eyes shimmered in his own. Kiawe felt his heart pounding against his chest. After a few moments into the dance you decide to strike up a conversation again.

"Kiawe, you're so nervous. I won't lie, I am too. But I was wondering if I could do something I've always wanted to do?"

You bit your bottom lip and averted your eyes from him, despite the fact you are literally one step away from being in his embrace. Kiawe's mind literally went through every scenario in a single moment. What could you want? Did you want to embarrass him at the most important event in all of Akala Island? Did you want to do something romantic with him? Did you want to tell him a secret? Kiawe didn't realize he nodded at you and gave you the okay. Before he knew it you were on your tippie toes and you used his collar to bring him down to your level a little bit.

Thump

Badump

More heartbeat noises.

The suspense was building. Kiawe was breathing heavily. He just looked in your eyes for an answer. What was going on? It was is Dialga itself stopped time so Kiawe could experience the overwhelming rush of emotions. He felt all eyes go on him. He felt the music stop. He felt light hit him. He felt your arms snake over his shoulders where your hands once were. Your hands wrapped around his neck, bringing you even closer to him. He watched your eyes close. Kiawe didn't know what else to do but follow suit. Was this really happening!? He heard gasps all around. There was no way...

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!!!!

Your lips were on his. You kissed him. A thousand feelings all went through his systems and every single one of them we're pleasurable. It was like a Fire was dancing in his veins as his heart finally gotten what it had desired and more. Kiawe used his hands on your hips to his advantage, as well as his strength. He used his arms to lift you up, bringing your face on more of a linear plane to make this even easier on the both of you. He hugged you close, closing any space between the two of you that was remaining. This was amazing. This was everything. And this entire oneshot was in Kiawe's perspective except maybe one long paragraph. Let's not keep it that way. ONE MORE PARAGRAPH IN YOUR PERSOECTIVE LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

You couldn't believe it, yet you couldn't shake how real the moment was. You didn't actually think he would reciprocate your love! You honestly thought he would say no or throw you off of him and hate you forever. But hey, sometimes boldness Is the way to a man's heart. You heard the applause and the cheers of everyone around you and it was clear that Kiawe turned that out. His arms lifted you off the ground and honestly you didn't care. It made you feel taller and it made you feel more in control. The kiss was heavenly. Thank Arceus this all worked out in your favor. Wait, this is a fanfic. Thank the Author that this all worked out for you!

Kiawe couldn't breathe anymore. He pulled his head back, letting his eyes open. He realized he still held you above the ground so he put you down. Once your feet touch the ground your eyes flutter open. Your eyes shone bright like a diamond. It was only then did his surroundings come back. The cheers, the lights, everything hit Kiawe at once. Kiawe was about to panic and stutter but you silence him by placing a finger over his mouth.

"You don't need to say anything. Just kiss me again."

Oh~ so Bold~ Kiawe did just that.

1377 Words

I can't lie, this is one of my better works. I'm proud of it! I just wish it was good. It's decent, maybe even average, but not as good as it could be. Sorry.

I hope you enjoyed!

~Eva