Dear Future Wife [Lillie x Female!Reader]

Yes, another gay oneshot. It doesn't work any other way. Read the title.

I'm so sorry for making you wait so long for more oneshots I'm trying to get you a thing least two today to make up for it!

STORYTIME!

One day the professor's wife came over and told Lillie that she was too shy. She needs to gain some confidence. Those words stuck with her for a long time. Today she finally thought she was going to do something about it. She googled subtle ways to help your self esteem Andy found writing letters to yourself and other people you know without actually sending them is a great way to find confidence in yourself. Lillie smiled, grabbing her diary and jotting down the first three already. When she got to her fourth letter, she was stumped. She already wrote s two page letter to herself, one to the professor and Hau, and one to her brother she hasn't seen in ages: Gladion. Who should she write to next? Then she got an idea. She scribbled down the title on the top line of the diary.

Dear Future Wife

Now what should she write down as her letter? What does she want in a partner? She flipped her pencil around to erase the words, but she hesitated. Was she being to selfish if she tries to describe her wife the way she wants her? No. She flipped the pencil and went back to jot down traits she believed she deserved in a partner. She's supposed to be bringing up her confidence with this. There's no turning back when it comes to confidence. But she didn't know what to put! Maybe she can stall a line...

There's a few things you need to know if you want to be my one and only all my life.

Lillie stated getting into writing it. She was excited for this letter, milling this on herself as she was imagining how her dream girl would be. Kind towards her, treating her like a princess, go clothing shopping with her, brushing her hair, taking Long bubbly baths together, and other sweet things. She would have a smile like sunshine and she would love her and only her. Before she knew it, she was at the bottom of the page. Lillie paused, reading over what she wrote as she was lost in her thoughts. She giggled to herself and closed the books. The internet was right. She did feel a lot more confident. She placed her diary on her little table and headed to the ladder to go down to the lab. The professor should need a hand or two right about now.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

One year later

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

You were Lillie's girlfriend and you loved her with all your heart. You went clothes shopping together and you taught her how to sew properly by hand. She taught you so much compassion and how to take care of Pokémon the correct way. You two loved eachother so much. You loved her so much. She was like an angel walking this earth, sweet like a cinnamon roll. When you met her, she was shy and timid. Now here she is coming back from Kanto after going on a long journey next to you. You watched her grow so much. She was downstairs in the lab, talking to Professor Kukui. You were in her old room, the loft. You waited patiently for her. That's when you noticed a little book on the desk. You took it and flipped it open to a random page Andy began reading.

Dear Future Wife,

There's a few things you need to know if you want to be my one and only all my life:

1.) Take me on a date. I deserve a break.

2.) Dont forget about the flowers every anniversary (my favorites are white lilies)

Because if you treat me right, i'll Be the perfect wife. Buying groceries; buying what you need.

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady, even when I'm acting crazy. Tell me everything's alright.

You stopped reading when you hear Lillie grab the ladder and start climbing. You hurriedly made sure the book looked like you didn't even touch it and you pretended to be messing with your nails. You and Lillie had them done with Sabrina back in Kanto. They still looked pretty as ever. You looked over and saw Lillie in her angelic glory up the ladder and grinning. She walked over and sat down next to you, resting her head on your shoulder.

"I love you so much (name)."

You couldn't help but smile. You kissed her forehead and whispered one last thing to your future wife.

"I love you too, Future Wife."

She blushed fifty shades of red.

791 Words

I'm so sorry guys I'm just running low on inspiration and I took forever oh my god I'm so so SO sorry!

~Eva