Seven Years Old [Aaron x Reader]

Why do the Sinnoh boys get no attention? Besides from Volkner and Barry they are so underrated! IT IS A CRIME PEOPLE!!! That's why o decided to do this one before my requests lol.

STORYTIME!

We all have fun stories from our childhood. Imaginary friends, goofball family moments, biggest fears, first crushes, old childhood friends, childhood promises, and so much more. You remember when you were seven years old and you had all of those. Your imaginary friend was a pink elephant thst cried candy named BingBong, your parents loved to have fun with you, and you were deadly afraid of heights back then. It's fun to remember. But the best thing to r,ember was that childhood friend you had. Your first crush, your first best friend, your first boyfriend, and your first real Promise

You remember it clear as day. Eterna forest during the rare time where the sun shone through the mist fog thst shrouded everything. All the Pokémon were playing in the sun. You were also out there with your Kricketune. Or was he a Kricketot back then? Yeah. You were seven years old. Your partner Bug Type Pokemon was definately his first evolution. You were with an eight year old boy who lived in your town that you remember you were "dating". You know relationships before Sixteen never really count, but you have no other relationships so you prefer to count this one. You never got over him. You still love him. And there's a good reason for that. We can get to that later.

You sat on the ground in the center of a wild pandemonium of wild Pokémon and your own partner just having a grande time. Meanwhile you watched your boyfriend in all his green haired glory watch in awe at the Bug Type Pokemon all around. You knew he absolutely loved bugs and was fascinated with them! Of course he would be super interested in the Drapion in front of him. You knew for a fact he's never seen a Drapion before. He doesn't really get out of Eterna City much. Drapions are super rare around here.

"Hey (name)! Come check out this pokemon! It's super cool and I want it! Come on come look!"

He was super energetic and ready. You giggled and stood up, walk get over to your boyfriend. You remember your family being okay with you being a Pokémon trainer before ten years old. You had a pokeball and were ready. Meanwhile you also knew his parents were super strict and said he won't get his first Pokémon until he is ten and it will be a starter from Professor Rowan. You never liked his parents. Uh, parent. You forgot his dad left his mom recently and his mom is the actual worst. He stays at your house often. Back to the story. You grab a pokeball from your bag and hand it to him, making sure you brush your tiny hand agaisnt his. You gave him an innocent kiss on the cheek.

"Okay! Woah, it's Drapion! It's so cool!"

You marveled at the Poison Type, scorpion like Pokémon. Your boyfriend smiled proudly and took the pokeball. He kneeled in front of the Pokémon. You watched with  big childish grin as he cooed to the Pokémon. Well, less like cooing and more like begging the Pokémon. What he said made you really happy. You remember every single word he said, linking into his promise he will eventually make.

"Hey buddy! You want to be my partner? My best friend? I'd really love to be your best friend! Come on, please let me catch you! This is (name)'s last pokeball and I don't want to big them to buy more! You'll love us I swear! We will be like a family with me as the Daddy and (name) as the Mama! It's going to be great so please please please let me catch you!"

You watched the Drapion glance at you before looking back at the green ahired boy who basically promised to the Pokémon you and him would watch over it forever. Kricketot stumbled over to your side, extremely tired. You looked down at your smol cute parter and giggled, picking the sleepy Pokémon into your tiny seven year old arms and cradling it. The Bug Type Pokemon Fell right asleep amd you couldn't help hit let a good giggle out. Drapion looked back at your boy, cheering as he placed the pokeball on the pokemon's Head. You hurried over to his side as he stood up to his full height, off his knee. He hugged you from the side, crossing his fingers. You watched the pokeball.