\\I'm a Boy// Part Three: Trans And Gay [Barry x Trans!Male!Reader]

I've decided to make this story a trilogy of oneshots and end it there. I really wanted to do this storyline because I know how much it means to a lot of people. Everyone is Valid. All sexualities and all gender identities. Trans People are Valid.

STORYTIME!

It's been a long while since you entered Barry's home and became his roommate. You've been accepted into a house that makes you feel valid and special and allows you to be who you truly are. Finally, a family who accepts you as the boy you are. You've written a letter back home saying how you are never coming back from a return address somehwere in Unova that you don't know. They can't track you down and find you to drag you back to the hell that was your old life. You're in a better place. You are finally free to be the boy you really and truly are.

Mom (you call her Mom now because she's the best mom ever) went out last month and with some of her savings she's bought you a chest binder and bought you some masculine clothes fitting you so you don't have to wear a bunch of Barry's clothing. In these Past three months you've been living here you have playined more Mario Kart than you could ever imagine And you've had so many Pokémon battles it wasn't funny. Barry is the best human being in the entire world and you love him. You aren't afraid to admit it. Yeah, you're into boys. You're also a Trans boy. That's okay because everyone is valid. To change the subject Mom's cooking is the best cooking in the world. Your life has been heaven for three months. You never wanted this heaven to end.

It was late at night. You've already eaten and Barry was tired of playing video games. He sat in his window, just staring out st the night sky. You laid down on the floor, staring st the ceiling. It was calm, eerily calm for someone like Barry. You closed your eyes, just enjoying the quiet. Then out of nowhere you hear Barry's voice.

"Hey, (name), quick question? Just because your Trans doesn't mean you have to be straight to your new gender, right?"

Where did that question come from? You sat up and looked at him for a long time. You waited for him to look you in the eyes. Barry turned his head once he realized that's what you were waiting for. With his eyes finally locked in yours, you nodded.

"Yeah, sexuality has nothing really to do with gender. To be honest I don't are what someone's gender is, as long as they're a good person and they accept me for who I am. A lot like how you are, Barry."

You watched Barry smile and get a lot of confidence from you saying that. He focused his attention back to the window he was staring out. From what you heard tonight was a full moon so he must be having fun watching the moon and stars twinkle. You took this as your chance to lay back down and close your eyes to enjoy the quiet yet again. The closed your eyes and smiled,  internally gushing about Barry and his Mom.

Barry and Mom were so accepting. They were exactly how all people should act. They don't assume anyone's sexual or gender identity based on looks and always ask first. Not to mention that Barry is just fun person to be around and Mom is the best Mom in the world. Barry, at least to you, is the very best Pokémon trainer in the world. You sighed softly to yourself, just imagining yourself as an actual part of this family. Not as Barry's brother, but as his boyfriend. You imagined yourself marrying into the family. You imagined going to get tuxedos together and keeping your wedding a secret because the LGBTQ+ Community doesn't have that's many right sizes in Sinnoh yet. Yet being a key word. But that wouldn't ever happen. Barry has never mentioned anything about liking boys. You don't know his sexuality. He probably sees you as a brother and nothing more. Ah, such a sad fate that is. You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Barry speak again  breaking the silence for a second time.

"So, when you said that you would put care about their gender as long as they are like me, does that include me? Like, would you date me?"

You sat up, your face flushing entirely red. You whip your head around (without hair flying into your face because Mom cut it for you way back when) to look at Barry. He was still looking out the window. Slowly, he turned his face around and you could see it in his eyes. Struggle, pain, uncertainty that the other person would accept what you are feeling. You know that feeling better than anyone else in the world. You calmly smiled at him and stood up, sitting next to him on the windowsill and wrapping an arm around him. You could tell he was holding his breath. You craned your neck and gave him a loving kiss on the forehead.

"If you wanted to be my boyfriend you could have just said so, dummy."

Instantly Barry went nuts. You couldn't help but laugh the entire time he exploded.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HAD TO BE SO CHARMING AND AWESOME AND DREAMY AND GOOD AT SMASH BROS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! IF ANYTHING I SHOULD FINE YOU IN CUDDLES AND KISSES FOR LEADING ME ON LIKE THST WOTHOUT TELLING ME THAT YOU WWRE INTO BOYS!!!"

You pulled Barry into your lap, cutting him off from yelling about anything else. You chuckled as you saw him blush loudly like Tamaki Suoh in episode one of Ouran Highschool Host Club. You had your legs on both sides of him and he sat with his knees up. You hugged him from behind, cuddling and embracing him. You stretched your neck and pressed three kisses on his left cheek before resting your head on his shoulder.

"There. Fine paid."

And it was hilarious to see him go tsundere about it.

1036 Words.

Ah, the story draws to a close with some actual romance. I hope you enjoyed my story. I worked hard on this one with my day off from requests. Again, I think I deserved today to do what I want. 

I'm not used to getting requests again yet. It's been a while since I did any sort of oneshot book lol.

~Eva