"Pick Up" Lines [Chili x Reader]

YOU👏DO👏ONE👏YOU👏DO👏ALL

Request by MC_Princess

STORYTIME!

Chili is a clingy boyfriend. Let's be honest. No beating around the bush because Chili's spicy fire types just burns the bush to ashes. He gets jealous when you so much as talk to another guy, ESPECIALLY his brothers without him knowing about what you're talking to them about. Oh, and Arceus forbid that one of them joke-flirt with you! That happens they would be dead in the morning! Cress still does it to get on Chili's nerves and man, he will explode at him worse than an Electrode!

Exposition out of the way, we know what kind of lover Chili is. You don't mind. Actually, oh think it's sweet that he cares so much about you that he will get jealous like that. But sometimes it's annoying. What he's started doing is interrupting the conversation, saying a corny joke about leaving, pick you up, and just carry you away. The first handful of times he's done this you've fought him and got really annoyed. By now you're just used to it. When you contact Edthat person again you will just told them that's Chili's wacky jealous version of a pickup line and the name stuck. That's Chili's pickup line so he can be a clingy boyfriend. You're just used to it. It's freaking adorable. At least the other people find it adorable. It's annoying.

So to make an example let's use this interaction and explain it in your perspective in present tense to make it easier on both you and me, okay? Okay! So you were talking woth a close friend who was just visiting. He needs a name so instead of making up an original name for your friend, Just think of his name in this bubble whenever it says (friend), okay? Okay Reprise! Now that all of that stuff about plot and perspective and the story is set in place, we can actually get on with the story. Hope you already figured out a name, because it's conversation time!

"So, as I was talking about over the phone, my sister came out to our mom with her girlfriend and my mom tried to kick her out of the house. I told her "If you kick her out, you kick me out too!" And she didn't want to kick me out. She's still mad at my sister, but at least she has a home. Neither of them can tolerate being in the same room as eachother. It's sad, really."

You nodded, feeling very sorry for (friend)'s Sister. You were also really great friends. You would I clude his younger sister in all your games back at your hometown in Iccirus City. That's when you had an idea. You live in your own house anyways! Chili practically lives there too now that's you think about it. If she needed somehwere to crash, she always had right here in Striaton city, right? Her and her girlfriend included!

"If she needs some a place to live, she knows I'm right here in Striaton City. I'm sure my boyfriend and I don't mind giving up the guest room in my house anyways. We share a room anyways. I'm always open for her and her girlfriend staying up here with us."

This must be where Chili stsrted listening in. Chili hid in the crowd, walking  back and forth in the mask of people to try and here your conversation with some big boy by the water fountain. His jealous boyfriend sense began tingling. He had his eyes locked on the boy, (friend), judging him to see if he had any ill intentions towards his lover. You were HIS! He wasn't going to let someone he didn't know steak you! He wasn't going to let ANYONE steal you! And why were you offering your guest room to someone? Something about a girl and her girlfriend? Never mind. If someone in the LGBTQA+ Community had intolerant parents and needed some place to stay his house (Your House) was always open. Chili's Pansexual himself so he understands. It took his parents a little while to understand that, but it's easier if all three triplets came out at once. Cilan's Bisexual And Cress's Ace. 

Before he could say anything else, he identified this guy as someone who was too close to you for comfort. Sure, Chili let you hang out with guy friends, but only if he knew them and was reassured that they had no romantic feelings towards you. He knew you liked boys so he was only concerned about boys. Chili walked towards you and made the conversation a three-way, interjecting himself in like explicitly explained previously in the chapter.

"Sorry, but (name) and I need to make like a tree and leaf."

(Friend) was just super confused. You rolled your eyes and let yourself get picked up bridal style by Chili. It felt nice to be carried. You mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to your friend before Chili walked far enough away to begin lecturing you like he always does when's taking you back to eother the resteraunt or home.

"(Name), who was that guy?! I didn't like the way he was looking at you! He looked way to close to you for me to Be comfortable! I know I'm clingy and jealous and stuff but it really annoyed me to see you talking to people like that! You could give a guy a warning like "Hey, I'm going to go talk woth my friend so and so who's a guy, don't worry about him." Or something like that! I don't want to risk you cheating on me!"

Oh, was that a fact we forgot to mention in this story? Chili's last lover (and his first love I will have you know) was a boy who he loved very much and helped him discover his sexuality. After about a year and seven months he noticed his boyfriend's phone on the table and noticed that he hadn't ten new text messages from some girl he didn't know. It turns out they were dating for about five months and she wanted to know where he was so they could get together for a date. Chili asked him what is was about and he flat out said that chili got boring and he was too much of a pushover when it came to him being around other people, especially hot girls and guys, and left him like that. It was brutal. So yeah, Chili has a reason for being like this. However you ignore the severity of these implications and laugh it off like it's no big deal. I'd you pretended it's not a big deal it won't be a big deal to Chili.

"I know, I know. You're right Chili. It's my fault. I'm sorry."

You stretched your neck up and gave him a sloppy kiss on the jaw. Chili sighed and let himself smile.

"You know I love you very much, right?"

You just smiled and hummed to yourself.

"I know."

1155 Words

This one was decent. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. One more and then I'm going to be able to I write what I want. But probably not today. I want to update my OHSHC Fic tonight after Cilan's oneshot.

Also Mama Hisahoshi is doing much better now. I told her to take ibeprofun and she had a coke so her headache is gone and her shoulder is doing better. She's playing Tropico right now. (She doesn't know I have a wattpad so hush) lol. 

~Eva