Bath [Ilima x Reader]

I'm the worst. I'm the actual worst. I made you wait so long for an update. I'm worthless I'm so sorry. You don't deserve a terrible author like me... I'm so terrible and cruel to you guys... Im so sorry

Warm water and the faucet spewing out even more of it. The drain closed letting the water spin around with soap at the bottom of the tub becoming bubbles in them blinke of an eye. This was how a Friday evening should be spent. You waited on the side of the bath, towel wrapped around your body modestly. You waited for the water to rise up to the perfect level. Waiting... waiting... no. Screw it. You let the towel fall to the tile floor of the bathroom and step right in, the water barely high enough to call it a traditional bath. Whatever, at lesry you could put your head under the faucet and make your hair completely wet. That's the most fun part of the bath!

So after a few minutes you turn the faucet off because the bath is at a pretty good level. You have your phone playing a playlist of your favorite music and life is going great. Then suddenly the door to the bathroom opens. You flinch and sit up in the bubbly, boarderline boiling hot water to see your pink haired boyfriend standing there in shock with a loofah and towel wrapped around his waist. Oh, did I forget to mention you lived with your boyfriend Ilima? You e only been living together for maybe a month after dating a year or two. So you two aren't used to seeing eachother bare, both being virgins, plus you swore you locked the door. You didn't flinch, you just sat there in the bubbled and watched him grow all hot and bothered.

"Oh! My dear I apologize! I didn't realize you were in here and I was planning on taking a bath! I can wait for you to be finished of course-" boop

You cut him off, thinking of a plan. You've never really shared a bath with him yet and the water feels fantastic. Besides, you could use a little bit of cuddle time. You wade your hand through the surface of the water, around the bubble mountains in the canyon you crafted and made your idea audible to you right pinkette dreamboat.

"Actually, why don't you just hop in with me? The water is nice and warm and there's Plenty of bubbles."

Ilima's face went entirely red. He looked away cutely, hand covering his mouth. His fringe entirely fell over his eye as he glanced over at you, already in the water. He blushed hard again and averted his eyes again. Aww, how adorable. You smile and sit up a little in the bath, moving your legs showing the smol submissive boi that there was plenty of room for him in the bath. Ilima just stared at your cleavage, because cleavage is a non gender-specific chest thing to stare at. He clutched onto his towel with his other hand.

"Well, uh, dearest I... um... I wouldn't want to impose or over-step my boundaries..." Boop

Oh he was just too precious. You giggled and just sat there, forming the bubbles in front of you into a heart while you watched Ilima exist the urge to just gawk at your body. You were debating on standing up and showing him your full form, but you weren't going to completely make him faint. Instead you just chuckled and stopped messing with the bubbles, smiling warmly. Warm like the water. It'd be really nice to share a bath with your precious boyfriend.

"You aren't imposing a thing if I'm the one offering. It's your decision, your consent, I'm asking for."

Ilima just stood there, holding his cute little Towel and staring into your eyes. The way he grew up, his parents always taught him that a gentleman was the one asking for consent, was the one always making the first move, exetera. He was grown up, taught how to be a boy and not just a person. His consent in a situation matters too. He smiled and walked over to the bath. He sat on the edge with his towel and placed his hand over yours on the rink. Of course, he locked the door first. We don't need his parents walking in on the two of you sharing a bath together. They might get the wrong idea.

"Then I wouldn't mind, my dear~" Boop.

You smiled and scooted over, letting Ilima slip into the tub and leave the towel there's on the side. Once Ilima was in you slid him forward and wrapped your legs protectivly around him. Not in a perverted way, oh no. You made sure not to touch anything he didn't want you to touch. Consent is important kids. You pulled him close to your chest, hugging him. Ilima rested his head black and you rested your chin on his scalp. His hair wasn't wet yet. You need to fix that. 

You grab an empty bottle of shampoo that you conveniently had near you and opened it. With the reminants fo shampoo in there you took a big scoop of the bath water and poured it on your baby boi's Head. Ilima noticed what you were doing snd managed to cover his face with his tiny hands just in time. As the water fell over his hair, soaking and cleansing the cotton candy colored mess, the water ran down his body and back into the tub, getting your chest wet in the process. Ilima started giggling so you started laughing. Being the fandom trash you were, you had to make the obvious pun from it.

"Get dunked on."

Ilima snickered and grabbed the bottle from you. He took the lid and screwed it on, placing it on the towel so you wouldn't get it. Why you won't get it? You aren't going to get his towel wet! It defeats the purpose of a towel after a bath! You sat back a little bit, letting your body slip back under the water. You half dragged Ilima with you. The water was really nice. Warm and good for the body. But being with your partner just made it warm and good for the soul.

Sharing baths is nice.

1053 Words

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

~Eva