Sharing is Caring [Sun x Reader]

Request by tophatassassin_yt. SCREW THE PROMPT IT IS POCKY DAY

STORYTIME

The Last Pocky in the Box

You look up and see Sun, oblivious to the fact thst this is the last of the Pocky you two were sharing. You swipe it out an dplace it in between your lips, eating the non-chocolate side first. Because everyone knows that you're supposed to share Chcooate Pocky with your friends, strawberry with your family, and cookies and cream is for a lonely Friday night. Sun reached into the box and realized that there were no more left. He looked over at you, enjoying the last Pocky of the box. He pouted.

"Oh come on! You didn't even break it in half!"

You smirked smugly, taking a big bite from the chocolate covered bread stick. You closed your eyes, trying to make him jealous that you have the last Pocky and he didn't. Why? Because you want that feeling of superiority over him! It's just to torture him. Sun sat there with his arms crossed before he got an idea. The Pocky game! It's revenge and he gets to enjoy a little bit More Pocky! Also he gets to kiss you so doubles bonus! 

You suddenly felt a tug on the Pocky in your mouth. You opened your eyes and you were greeted to a smirking Sun, chomping down on the other side. You flushed red bright red. Sun just kept eating while you were frozen like a deerling in headlights. Sooner than later, there was no more Pocky left and Sun pressed a kiss onto your lips. It was brief and it tasted like chocolate, but it was heaven. That happened WAY TOO FAST WHAT

Sun pulled away and held his hands on his hips. You just stared st him, hesrt raving and mind still trying to process what the actual heck just happened right here. Sun licked his lips victoriously! Ha! Payback! That's what you get for stealing the last Pocky in the box! You were breathing heavily and all around entirely flustered. You deserved it.

"Sharing is caring, (name). Remember that next time~"

346 Words

Whelp.

I'm garbage,

I'm sorry.

I'm the worst.

~Eva