Emotions [Saturn x Reader]

Don't ask. He's hot, suave, and badass. Don't question it. Also beware OOC. I did as much research as I could to get this accurate and deep but I might have failed miserably, lol.

STORYTIME!

Emotions... they're useless. Nobody's needs them and they're the fault in this world. You were taught by Cyrus and the rest of Team Galactic that nobody needs emotions and they are worthless. You are here to create a perfect world without emotion or spirit. A perfect world where Cyrus would rule as a diety. A perfect world thst everyone is working towards. A perfect world you are striving to achieve, even if that means throwing away emotions.

Let's put some backstory on you. You are an abused, neglected child always ridiculed for crying too much. Crying is an emotion. After you were promised that someone could help you get rid of these emotions you joined Team Galactic in a heartbeat and climbed the ranks to become one of the Head grunts looked at to becoming the next Galactic admin. You are working on negating your emotions and becoming as stone hearted as everyone else around here. But what you didn't know is that emotions can be good and bad. You didn't know love is an emotion.

There was one admin in Team Galacti your heart liked to tense up and your faces liked to heat up whenever you were around. The blue haired Saturn. He was cool, collected, and arguably the strongest Galactic Admin in the entirety of Team Galactic. Cyrus relied on him most, making him his right hand man. He was one of the smartest there and knew how to deal with literally anyone, especially when girls were on their period and hyperemotional, which Cyrus does not tolerate. Saturn tends to dislike most women because of their hyper emotional, catty nature. You're lucky you aren't like them and you're able to control your hormonal state... for the most part.

You held one of your pokeballs in hand. You were worried about being a stronger trainer and escalating to that admin status every grunt can only dream about. One of your many insecurities and anxieties you keep hidden. As you were walking to a place where you and your Pokémon partners can train, you noticed Saturn was walking in the opposite direction. He seemed a little bit pissed off, more than normal. He was very good at hiding his emotions, but he seemed a little too angry. If he was going to see Cyrus, or anyone for that matter, they shouldn't see him as such. After all... emotions make a person weak.

"Saturn, sir. Could I ask a favor?"

You didn't want to out him for showing a bit too much anger. His clenched teeth and balled fists hiding at his sides were enough. You took your pokeball and held it. How could he let out whatever frustrations he was keeping inside? Ah, that's an idea. Pokemon battling might help with that. It could help you learn how to battle better and help in relieve himself of frustration, regaining control of himself. It's a double win for your part, and it would allow you to become an asset to Saturn. You ignored the fluttery feeling in your gut, trying to use your mind to tell it to quit. You can't feel anything. It makes you weak.

Saturn scoffed, trying to regain that mysterious and elegant composure he normally has. Anyone would fall for it, but no you. You took notice of the little things concerning Saturn. Don't ask why because you aren't exactly sure either. Like whenever he doesn't want to talk to someone he taps his foot on the ground impatiently or whenever he seems to be mad his eyes seem to be more grey than blue and his pupils are dilated a eighth or less smaller. But not when looking st yourself. They seem to grow by that same size when looking at you. It was odd in the least, but you liked to consider it a good sign he didn't hate you.

"I was going to ask you to train with me, sir. Master Cyrus could send either One of us on a mission any minute and I'd prefer to be adept."

Good, your excuse seemed to work. Saturn took Toxicroak's pokeball out of his belt, gripping onto it with his slender fingers. Why? Because he slender can. You noticed his foot stopped tapping on the ground. He wasn't bored or inpatient or annoyed, so that was another good sign flashed your way. Why was the fluttery feeling in your heart growing and the warmth in your cheeks growing hotter? Why doesn't your body listen to your mind? These emotions only make you weaker. They need to stop. You need to numb your body to emotions... Whatever. Right now you need to focus on Saturn, your superior.

Pokemon Boiz, Gurlz, And Non-Binary Peoplez x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara