Good Morning! [Brendan x Reader]

Request by tacotoday123455778. For future reference: Brendan and Ruby are NOT the same character. Just like the others like Sapphire and May, Lucas and Diamond, Exetera. They're different. Now, this is BRENDAN's oneshot. Not ruby. Brendan Birch. Also I just gave him a random Lotad at the start so deal with it.

STORYTIME.

Brendan Birch was born and raised in Litleroot town, Hoenn. He lived in the same town all his life with the same dream and the same friends. You were his bestest friend forever. You may only be three and four years old right now, but you had a friendship that could last for eternity and beyond! To infinity and beyond! Brendan was skipping over to your house, Lotad following him obediently. He knocked his tiny knuckles onto your door and waited for your mother to answer it.

Brendan watched the large oak door open and the kindly woman smile at you as she let him in. She said you were in your room, still asleep. Why would anyone still be asleep at seven in the morning? The morning is the best part of the day! Brendan gets a special happy feeling in the morning. Lotad followed the small boy up the stairs. He walked into tournaments room and saw you cuddling your Numel. He looked over at Lotad, grinning. You were super cute when you were asleep!

Numel, who was already awake and just cuddling with the small child, lifted her head. She saw that there was a water type pokemon there and squirmed out of your arms. You slept soundly through it all. Numel stood next to Brendan, who she knew was yours best friend, and watched as he picked up Lotad. The water/grass dual type used water gun on you and Brendan called out:

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPYHEAD!!!"

With the loud noise and the water hitting your face, you jolted awake. You wiped the water from your eyes and glared at Brendan before busting out in laughter. What a wonderful way to wake up, wasn't it?

💚💙💚💙💚💙

Brendan Birch was born and raise in Littleroot Town, Hoenn. He is the successor of Pokémon Professor Birch, renowned through the entire region. He may only be seven years old right home, but he is determined to make his dream come true. However, being stuck in the same laboratory and house for your childhood doesn't mean to get to make many friends. He was luck he had you. Speaking of which, it's almost seven in the morning. It's time to go wake you up. 

Little seven year old Brendan off to wake up his six year old best friend who he had a crush on. Major crush. He can't  help but dream about growing older together, sweeping you off your feet, and becoming the best Pokémon professors in the history of ever! He knocked his tiny Child knuckles on the wooden door and watched as your mother opened it again, smiling at him and pointing towards the stairs. The two have already fallen into routine. Brendan walked in and walked up the stairs, Poochyena and Zigzagoon following him this time, along with his partner Lombre of course. They were the assistants of the lab for the month anyways. Pokemon reproduction has so little known about it that it's scary.

Brendan walked up the stairs and sure enough you were cuddling with your insomniac Numel, who silently nodded and got out from under your arms, placing herself with a stuffed toy on your bed. Lombre looked at Brendan for the signal. Brendan waited, watching you snuggle up to the teddyursa Bear Numel placed in your arms. Numel approached Zigzagoon and Poochyena and started making friends. Brendan just focused on your smile in your sleep and how your chest was moving up and down peacefully. He was almost sad to wake you up again, but alas... old habits die hard. He looked over at Lombre and nodded, smirk growing on his face. Lombre used water gun.

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPYHEAD!!!"

Brendan called out. The water hit your face with loud splashing noises and you woke up with a start, holding your arms in front of your face. Lombre was a lot stronger than he was a few years ago, so you have to protect yourself. Brendan and all the Pokémon were laughing as you wiped the water away from your eyes and groaned. You were still super tired! You glared at him before you couldn't resist. You stsrted laughing right along with Brendan Birch: future Pokémon Professor.

💙💚💙💚💙💚

Brendan Birch was born and raised in Littleroor Town, Hoenn. However he was ten years old and now was officially ready to get on his journey! His dad gave him a proper starting Pokémon (Treeko) and he had his partner since youth Ludicolo with him. You can't go wrong with Treeko and Ludicolo! But what he can go wrong with Is leaving you out of all this. He already asked yesterday, both your mom and you if you wanted to travel with him to go discover new Pokémon and be his buddy. Not rival, but his buddy. You were so excited. It was almost seven in the morning now. It's time to go.

Brendan didn't need to knock any more. Your mother gave him the key so he can walk in the house every morning at seven and wake you up. You may only be nine years old, but that's okay. Brendan unlocked the big oak door and walked inside, shutting it behind him. Your mother was in the kitchen, making breakfast for when the two of you would come down. A departure breakfast. Brendan smiled with his Ludicolo following him with a jolly mood. He was ready to go. Treeko was on his little hat, resting for as long as he can until it's time to begin the adventure. Brendan walked up the stairs to your room.

Your partner since youth, Camerupt, Stood up when Brendan walked in. The evolved Pokémon walked over to Ludicolo and Treeko, introducing herself to the new grass type Pokémon she has yet to meet. Brendan looked at peaceful young you, still asleep. You were cuddling a Skitty doll he bought you for your ninety birthday. His Cush on you never went away, that's why he wanted to take you along with him so bad. He looked over at Ludicolo, nodding and grinning with ❤️DETERMINATION❤️ Ludicolo used water gun.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!!!"

The trick was, This time you weren't asleep. Just in time you grabbed your pillow and held it uno so the water won't hit you. You set an alarm five minutes earlier so you could jape Brendan! You heard him gasp and you giggled, sitting up. You threw the wet pillow on the ground and jumped to your feet, lunging into Brendan or a big old hug. Brendan was so surprised and flustered. His face was redder than Camerupt's fur and his heart was beating faster than a Yanama can flap its wings.

"Good morning, Brendan Birch~!"

You cheered! You heard him let out a nervous giggle before hugging you back.

"Yeah, good morning."

💚💙💚💙💚💙

Brendan Birch was born and raised in Littleroot Town, Hoenn. That's why after several years of research and traveling around the world with his fiancé, he decided to come back to his roots and become the Professor of Hoenn like he always dreamed to be. But he wasn't alone. He had his lovely spouse by his side throughout everything. No matter where he went, Region or city, you were by his side. Now he is back at home in the lab. Both of your families still living in town. Your first child running around and another on the way (via pregnancy or a surrogate because I don't discriminate heterosexual or homosexual pairings. You can choose.) 

That led you to now. It was seven in the morning, but he shared a bed with you. If he had Ludicolo spray you with a water gun, he would be soaked too! Now that's no fun. So what does the child at heart Brendan Birch do? He wrapped his arm around your waist and placed his chin on your shoulder. His warm breaths hit your neck as he whispered softly and sweetly into your ear:

"Wake up sleepyhead, it's time to rise and shine~"

💙💚💙💚💙💚

1381 Words

Okay this was actually kind of cool. Lol not. Also, guess who got braces today? That's right. This bitchy attention whore did. That's why I'm not at school right Now. I got braces. I was told they are supposed to hurt but they dont. Weird....

Anyways thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry for not updating as often! I'm a terrible wattpad author, I know. But thank you and I love you anyways~!

~Eva