Good Boys Gone Bad [Ilima x Punk!Reader]

I JUST HAD THE IDEA AND WE ARE DOING THIS LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STORYTIME!

You stood against the wall at the back of the Trainer's School. You were an upperclassman that has flunked quote a few years. For the sake of the onestho and for the character your are forcably being paired up woth, you're fourteen years old. You were snoring a nice cigarette, getting that smoke and nicotine in your system. Fourteen is young to smoke, sure. You've heard it all before. But ponyboy was fourteen in The Outsiders and he smoked cigarettes! What's it to ya?!

So you were having a nice smoke outside the trainer's school when the goody two shoes everybody knows and loves walked outside. He was around your age, maybe a year or two older or maybe even your exact age. He didn't talk about his age much. He graduated when he was super young and became the Hau'Oli trial captain. Everyone knows who you're talking about: It's the feminine prince Ilima. Everyone calls him the prince of the trainer's school, and you can't deny that he is. He always seemed to be invested in you and what you're doing with that cliché drilled in his brain that anyone can be a good person if they just try. News Flash, Ilima. People don't change. If you're good then you're good. If you're a monster then you're a monster. Punk versus Prince. Pessimist versus Optimist. Guess which one you are.

"(Name), you really shouldn't smoke! It damages your lungs and you could get addicted!"

Too slow. You're addicted. You feel like Susie from deltarune and Ilima is Ralsei. There's no helping you. You took out your cigarette and blew out a puff of smoke. How fun. It came out in a skull. It's really weird how you haven't joined team skull. You don't Think those losers are worth your time. Nobody is worth your time. You just want to leave this damned island to a place where you can just exist without anyone bothering you. You can smoke and listen to music and just watch the clouds or the sun or the bird Pokémon or the rain or the snow or whatever weather is there. You don't care as long as you aren't bothered. You let your neck relax and roll over so you can meet the concerned gray eyes of the world-proclaimed Dreamboat. You can't do dent that the world was right about It, but still the same feeling remains.

"Ilima, I've told you a million times I don't give a frig. And you're lucky I'm Not swearing at you to get lost right now. Why can't you leave a person be when they're hopeless? Just give up on me. Everyone else has."

You decided not to be harsh. You've been harsh to the guy enough already. Besides, he's smol despite being older than you. Ilima pursed his lips. He does than when he's trying to think wnout what to say next or what to do next. You put the cigarette between your lips again and took a deep inhale, feeling the smoke against the walls of your lungs. That feeling was something you've begun to crave like a menstruating woman craves chocolate. Ilima walked up to you and got on his tippie toes, ripping the cigarette from your lips and throwing it to the floor, crushing it with his foot. He looked pissed! You wanted to yell at him but you held back. This was gettin go  little bit interesting.

"I've tried really hard (name)! I really did! You're making it hard to help you without being mean about it! Everyone has the ability to change and so do you! If you just stop smoking and let me help you I can make everything better for you! I'm trying my damn-"

Ilima gasped and covered his mouth, appalled with the fact he swore. Well, damn isn't that bad but to him he just swore. To be honest he looked like he died inside a little bit and he was about to cry. You stared at him for a long time before taking your hand and placing it on his head. You smirked and ruffled his hair a little bit, confusing the hell out of him. What he couldn't believe, ontop of the fact that he swore, was the fact that you were smiling. Ilima has never ever in the history of forever seen you smile before!

"Not going to lie, I have a little respect for you after that. Not the sappy speech but the fact that you were able to get aggressive against me. Nobody's done that before. Listen. You aren't going to change me. Ever. But I think it might be fun to see what else you could do. Tomorrow is Saturday, yeah? No school? I want you to meet me at the Beachfront. Maybe just maybe I'll accept whatever quote unquote 'help' you want to give me. Cool?"

Like that, you turned around and left to go ditch the rest of school. You were ditching lunch anyways, why not just ditch the day? You've done the course several times. You did learn shit the first time, but you just didn't care. That's why you fail. You don't care. You're just waiting to be expelled so you can have an excuse to run away from this place and hitch a ride on a plane for somewhere else so you can just exist. You shoved your hands in your pockets and snickered to yourself. Wow, you got the perfect angel so mad at you that he managed to get up on your face and swear at you! Also he stole your cigarette. As you walked away you lit another, looking for a smoking friendly zone in town that doesn't mind loitering. If he actually meets you at the beachfront color your surprised and slip you in a pink skirt. Which is short for that's never going to happen in the names of both Arceus and Pokémon Satan.

Ilima watched you just walk away. He felt appalled at himself. He said a naughty word! He got irritated and lashed out at someone! Yet... it had a good intention and it worked? That was so weird... so crazy... was that the way to get you to se the light? Aggression? No! Never! He could never be mean! Ilima just thought back to what you said before. 'just give up on me like everyone else has'... such a sad thing to say! Ilima was now even more determined to earn your our respect and get you back on the path to recovery!

1095 Words

I tried really hard on this one! I just thought of the idea after rereading The Outsiders again next out of boredom and listening to Panic! At The Disco so I hope you enjoyed this a lot!

Also if you know of a game called Monster Prom I am thinking of doing a Headcannons book for it. I've never done a headcannons book but it can't be that hard, right?

~Eva