Her House [Maylene x Fem!Reader]

Because I can't come back to this book without making everything a little bit gayer. Did I come out in this book yet? Idk. For those of you who don't know, I'm Pansexual!

STORYTIME!!!

"Bring it Maylene! Protect da house!"

You encourage the Veilstone City Gym Leader while she practices martial arts in the dojo. You stand behind the punching bag, holding it place. You're a very strong lady, so if She moves it that means she's getting stronger. She hasn't been able to make much of a dent yet, and it was really bothering her. You're trying to find a new way to encourage her, and decided that since she's a gym leader she said used to protecting her title. You wanted to try that sort of route with her motivation to see if it makes any sort of progress.

"Yeah! Protect my house!"

The short pinkeye had been working up quite the sweat. She threw a few pu Che's followed by an uppercut and a roundhouse kick, hoping the street fighting style combo would make some progress. You barely even had to shift your feet, disappointing the smaller girl further. Maylene was really short and many people talk down to her. You're  big girl, so you don't get near as many degrading comments about you being a battle girl. Maylene is only five foot one and she's like a beanpole, so many people underestimate her power. She gets really frustrated about her height and low weight often. That's why she needs to put in the work here and find her inner fight. She needs to bring out the battle in practice to get the results In the ring.

"Come on Maylene! Push it! Who's house is this?! Who owns the dojo?!" 

She's tired, and you know it. However from personal experience you know that when you're tired you need to work the hardest. That's when your muscles grow and that's when you make or break your self confidence.  You have no doubts that Maylene will be able to push past her wall and break your stance, but she has to work for it. She's the one who asked you not to take it easy on her. Girls don't break promises to other girls. That's not how that works. You watch her carefully, analyzing her every move.

 Malyene takes a deep breath before forcing on another onslaught. She does a diagonal chop downwards and uppercuts with the same momentum, roundhouse kicking again and pulling out a nice pumbling. She doesn't stop there, she goes for another kick with the opposite foot and with all her might sins for the lower center of the bag, right about where your stomach was behind the bag. With a powerful kick she managed to make you slide backwards three inches. You let go of the bag and let it swing, feeling the pain in your midriff. The excitement immediately flooded Malyene's face and she began to rejoice.

"I did it! I own the Dojo! It's my house! Woo hoo! I did it! Did you see that Lucario? Medacham? I did it!"

She was getting cheers from her partner pokemon, who have also been training together in their own way. You regain your composure and fix your tied back hair. Maylene earned this right to celebrate. It seemed like you're alternate version of motivation worked. There's a method to your madness, Reader, just like with everyone else's madness. As you went to approach Maylene, she noticed your presence and turned around. She was beaming up at you with a grin that was impossible to wipe away. This was clearly a big deal to the Veilstone Gym Leader. You felt a Pang in your heart from how adorable she is. Uh-oh. Reader, you're Lesbian is showing.

"You earned your right to a break, kid. Listen, why don't we heads back into the air conditioning and get some smoothies? Then we can spar."

Malyene nodded eagerly, ready to get back into the part of the dojo with cold air and electricity. There's a little building connected to the dojo where a kitchen, lounging area, and a television is. You led the way into the kitchen and threw the fridge open. You pulled out a bunch of nice healthy protein shakes and handed the checkmate flavored one to Maylene. You never would have guessed, but she has quite the sweet tooth. You pulled out the boring regular protein shake and began to down it. 

The only bad part of having this basically community center connected to the dojo is that everyone can use it. It's bad enough having people steal your drinks and food, but there's also some Perry people ready to see people with very loose clothing. It's not just men. There's lots of ladies who want to steal your money or get into toxic relationships by feeding into the black belt's egos. But your problems were the perverted men. Especially the ones after Maylene. You ain't letting anyone, no matter their gender, touch Maylene.  That's why you're going to get rid of this guy right Now. He just got off the couch in the lounging area and leaned against the bar, smirking and sending a wink towards Maylene. She was too hyped up to even care.

"Hey baby, you're cute. If you ever wanna work out some time give me a call~"

He pulls out a slip of paper and tires to hand it to Maylene. She just looks away and continues drinking her protein shake. This man seemed like the kind who didn't care which woman he got and just wanted to get laid, so he turned instantly to you with the same slip of paper. You know what? You can play his game. You took the slip of paper and ripped it in half, tossing it in the garbage can at the end of the counter. You smiled with anger behind it, telling him to buzz off. Once he was gone you let out a big sigh, turning to Maylene. She was the first one to say something.

"I don't need assholes like him in my house."

You couldn't help but snicker at her joke. Okay, that was a good one. Props to you Maylene. You threw your empty bottle in the garbage can and stretched your arms over your head, hearing your elbow pop. Oh yeah, you're so ready to get in the dojo yourself and take a few swing at that sandbag. Or maybe go to the weight room on the other side of the community center and do some lifting. Who knows, Maylene might want to rotate lifting and spotting with you. Maylene just threw her bottle in the trash and looked at you for guidance, wondering what was next in the regimen for today. 

"So, you up for some weights?"

Wait a second, something was wrong. Maylene didn't answer with her normal determined grin and adorable awkward thumbs up. Your smile fell and you halted yourself. Maylene leaned against the counter. Did that man bother her or something? If he bothered her you're going to whoop his ass so hard he will fly into the new year with a wedgie up his asscrack so high his nose will never in-scrunch. You crackled your knuckles silently just in case. You waited for Malynee to say something, like she obviously was going to. She let out a sigh and decided to tell you what's new pussycat.

"Why do people like him even exist? I don't even like boys."

Wait a minute! Record scratch, time freeze, very bad sound effect. Maylene doesn't like boys? Maylene likes girls?! You felt yourself gain a dopey grin, even though the context is very bothersome and even melancholy. Maylene looked up at you, now confused and maybe even annoyed that you aren't sympathizing with her. You orused her lips together and furrowed her brow. How cute. You completely forgot about everything else except for the fact hat Maylene likes girls. Or, in theory, likes girls.

"If you go out with me then I can punch the boys away."

Okay, that was the worst lick uo line in the history of pick up lines. That was straight up horrible. Even with how dorky and awkward that entire sentence was, you got a laugh out of Maylene. Was this entire romantic subplot, that is completely detached from the beginning of the oneshot, an excuse for some girl x girl romance? Yes, yes it is. Suck it up and enjoy it, Reader, because...lesbians. Maylene took your hand in hers and made her own terrible one liner.

"Only if I get to kick them in the groin afterwards."

You can't  believe that worked.

"DEAL!!!"

And that's the story of how you and your wife started dating. Thanks perverted guy that tried giving you and Maylene his phone number!

1427 Words

Wow that oneshot was all over the place. That sucked, I'm sorry. I'm still a crappy author after all this time, huh? Oh well. Have a good day everyone! Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva