Responsibility and Stress [Plumeria x Reader]

Surprised? I bet you are. I've always said I can't because I'm no good at writing female characters x reader but you know what? Screw that! Plumeria is awesome! 

STORYTIME!

Plumeria is the big sister of the origanaization infamous for being a joke: Team Skull. You aren't now in the organization because you don't want to be disowned by you right parents, but you support your girlfriend anyways. Yeah, I said the G word. Ooh, shocker. Yeah, you start off with Plumeria as your girlfriend. I can change the algorithm however I want. I'm the author. Deal with it. Aaaand there goes my fourth wall break for the chapter. I hope you're still reading at this point... 

"It's jusr hard, ya know? Everyone is always trusting me with their problems and running to me with their insecurities. I can't handle all of that! I mean, like, isn't it also Guzma's job to help me take care of thst crap?! It's hard to handle it all..."

You were sitting on the shore at night with Plumeria. The cool, crisp Alola breeze felt nice through your hair. The night full Alola moon beamed down on the two of you. It was a beautiful night just to have a break. Based on how Plumeria was ranting to you about her responsibilities, she must have really needed that break. You just held her hand comfortingly and was Seriosuly debating forcing her into a hug or force cuddle her because she looked like she needed it. Big Time. 

"Well, at least they love you. You're kind of like a mother to them. They trust you. They love you. You're family to them and you're the person they look up to and look to for advice. It may be stressful, but isn't that just a big compliment in the end? Besides, you're Plumeria. The Plumeria. I know you can handle it!"

You flashed a big, reassuring grin at her. You know, one of those stereotypical grins someone like Natsu from Fairy Tail would give Lucy before dragging her off on some mission that would either end or begin some big new story arc. Plumeria squeezes your hand and sighed, leaning on your shoulder. Yep, she needed a cuddle. You used your free arm to pull her closer and you got behind her. You wraoed you're legs around her and managed to hug her from behind while still holding her hand. In fact, our started holding her second hand and you leaned your chin on her shoulder, humming softly to help soothe the very tired girl you loved with all your heart.

"Sire, Whatever. But the fact is I can't handle it. Look at me! I'm having a breakdown over here! Ugh... sorry for weighing you down with me. I'm just a little overemotional. I'm not even on my fucking period and I wanna cry my eyeballs out what the hell!? It's annoying... and stressful...."

Your poor baby. You give her a kiss on the top of the head and just held her. You hear her sniffle a little bit. She needed to just let it out, but it looks like she just doesn't want to. She really needs to. She can't just not bottle up all this stress or else her breakdown will be worse later on. We can't have her snapping at anyone in Team Skull now can we? She needs this. You squeezed her hands comfortingly. She needed to let out all this frustration. She needed a good cry. It's absolutely okay to cry sometimes.

"Plumeria, it's okay to cry. It's just me. I know you need to. I won't think any less of you.... I love you sweetheart."

You kissed her on the head. That did it. You set her off. You felt s ear drop from her eye onto your hand. Her eyeliner and mascara would probably end up undone and messy but that's was only to be expected. She needed this more than she needed to worry about her makeup. Screw the makeup! Her emotions meant more to you than literally everything else at this point. She started sniffling and she brought her hands, along with yours, up to her eyes. She almost forgot they were entwined with yours. You let her go so she could wipe her eyes. You rested your hands at her waist, pulling her back closer to your chest. She needed this. She needed to get rid of this stress and responsibility.

She tried to hiccup out a few words. They were inaudible and impossible to make out, but you knew your lovely girlfriend to know She was either apologizing to you or cussing herself out for being "weak". Nobody is weak for having emotions. Ever. Everyone has emotions and that is completely valid. Contrary to some popular belief, like Plumeria and some guy named Cyrus have, emotions do not make us weak. They make us stronger. You know for a fact that Plumeria will feel a hell of s lot better once she cries out her frustrations. But for right now, you're here for your girl.

"Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright. I'm here... I'm here..."

And there were no lies in that statement. No matter what, you're always here for Plumeria. Mental breakdown or not. She's your girl.

875 Words

Wow. That was a disappointment. I'm the worst author ever. Can't even hit thst one thousand word mark like I'm supposed to. That was the worst. I'm sorry. 

Well, thanks for reading anyways. I really tried with Plumeria because she is an all around awesome character and I love her. 10/10 Waifu Material.

Thanks for reading and I love you! Please give me feedback and requests are open! I already have one from FluffyPokemonChild. More like three... but I have a few characters I want to get done as a part of a "kickoff" for this book. I need to sleep now. Good thing I have no school tomorrow so o can go on a writing frenzy! XD

~Eva