Secret Lovers [Cress x Reader]

Request number one for MC_Princess and my friend Tiannah_Lionheart couldnt have explained it better. MC (or should I call you Princess?), you can't just request one or the others wil feel left out! But since you wanted Cress, Cress is the first one for th Striaton law oneshots.

STORYTIME!

Secret relationships are always the hardest. Trying to hide your lover from everyone else. It's even worse when your lover is none other than Cress Striaton: Gym Leader And one of the Striaton Triplets. That's why you figured out a monthly schedule on when you can meet up like tonight. It's a Friday night and the two of you escaped and were in Pinwheel Forest with the time   Just short of midnight. You both were sitting in a tree, holding hands and swinging your legs in the air. All you needed was a kiss and that little teasing rhyme would be true.

"Hey, (name). I have a question for you."

You rose an eyebrow and watched Cress let go of your hand and completely let go of the branch. He landed back on the forest floor on his feet. With his suaveness he extended a hand towards you, swiftly plucking a flower from the ground and presenting it to you. The stars gleamed and the full moon lit up the side of his face that Cress cared enough to reveal. A shine of confidence shimmered in his blue eyes. 

"Would you dance with me?"

You couldn't help but laugh. Cress held in his own snickers at how absolutely dorky he was being. You rolled your eyes and let him take your hand. He helped lift you off the branch. You fell into his arms. Fun Fact, you're taller than Cress. If you aren't actually taller than him pretend you are. You snickered and looked down at him, tryin his best to be the quote unquote "man" of the relationship. You took his hands in your own.

"Alright, pretty boy, let's dance."

You decided to be the "man" in this dance and lead him. You took one hand and craddled his small waist, using your other hand to entwine with his. Cress had his free hand on your shoulder.  Panpour, his Pokemon who you both completely forgot until now, took Cress's violin you both aslso forgot for plot convenience and began to play a dancing song. Cress snickered And you just grinned down at him, as if asking him in a mocking tone what was wrong.

"And here I was, thinking that I might finally be the dominant one for once."

Ha! No way! Your adorable little baby boi Cress is a bottom and he will always be a bottom! No scenario would ever change that! You spun Cress around, catching him off guard. He caught his balance, being tricked into being brought closer to him. You had your entire arm snaked around his waist, the small popular pretty boy pressed against your chest. You closed your eyes into the Waltz, Panpour playing Mozart Level Music on the Violin. Who knew a Pokémon would be the best violinist in the world? He seemed to be a professional... Oh yeah! You got to respond to your baby boy now don't you?

"Not happening Sweetheart. I'm the dominant one in this relationship~"

You both shared a laugh before you spun Cress around again, taking both hands and hoisting him up into the air for a spin. Cress squealed like a little Spoink. You laughed and brought him back down, as close as humanely possible for him to be. Instead of having your hand entwined, you had Botha Roma round his waist as you kept him close. Scratch that, you had one hand on top of his head. You gave him a kiss on the forehead. Cress had his arms wrapped around your torso, head sideways so his nose isn't buried in your chest uncomfortably. That's when you heard a voice other than your own.

"Aww, now isn't that just precious."

You both turn around to see another gym leader standing therem but not the one you would expect. Lenora walks over towards you with Stoutland at her side. She had her hands on her hips and a sassy tone in her voice. Lenora always was sassy. She's just a sassy, lovable woman. You and Cress pull away, embarrassed. Your heart was racing in your chest and you're cheeks were at boiling point. At the same time, you yell out the same exact words.

"We weren't doing anything!"

Lenora just laughed. You look over at Cress, who was holding his own hands nogether nervously and bowing his head. Poor baby. You look back at Lenora who was walking towards the two of you, Stoutland following her obediantly. She had her eyebrows rose and sass in her step. I'm sorry for overselling that trope. She's just a very sassy woman, her whole appearance SCREAMS sass!

"You and I both know that's a lie. Cress, why didn't you tell me or you're borthers you had such an adorable relationship? Wait, never mind I understand not telling Chili or Cilan. Chili would take it as a challenge and Cilan would get depressed that he isn't dating anyone. But why didn't you tell your Aunt Lenora?! I would have invited you both over and everything!"

Lenora scolded the bluenette Striaton triplet. He just shyly laughed it off, avoiding all eye contact with his one visible eye. You pondered if they really were related or if she's was just referring as herself with 'Aunt' because she's a close family friend. You felt your body go cold when she turned to you. She glared in your eyes for a moment, pursing her lips. She didn't smile when she spoke to, well not really to it's more like about, you.

"Wow you picked a cute one. Tall too. I always knew you were a total bottom, Cress. Pretty much all three of you are bottoms. What's your name doll?"

You were caught off guard by the nickname. It was probably affectionate anyways o oh brushed it off. You glanced over at Cress orb any sort of guidance. He gestured the oh her saying that you shouldn't try to hide anything. Whelp. Cress knows best.

"Well, I'm (name). I know it's not anything special like 'Cress' or 'Lenora' but it's my name."

You mentally facepalmed yourself. That was possibly the stupidest thing you have ever said in your entire life! If there was anything else it slipped your mind. Why don't you remind yourself by typing it in with the comment section under this paragraph? Oh yeah. Now you remember. Yikes. Take that back. That had to be the SECOND stupidest thing you have ever said in your life. Lenora just looked at you for a solid ten seconds before bursting out into laughter, turning to your boyfriend Cress.

"They're priceless! This one's a keeper, Cress! I won't say anything to your brothers, but feel free to visit me at the museum any time you want! And I totally recommend introducing them to your brothers sometime soon! I better be off. Bye bye loverbirds!"

And like the fangirlish unrelated aunt she was, she walked away giddily with her partner Stoutland behind her. You rush over to Cress instsntly and give him a big hug. You don't know why, but you just wanted a hug. Cress must have felt the same because he hugged you right back.

"I'm so sorry about her... She's a little bit overbearing sometimes."

You just laughed and kissed his precious little baby boy forehead again. Oh well. It looks like your relationship isn't exactly secret anymore. She was intimidating, and sassy, sure. However she seemed like a cool and chill woman who would fangirl over Cress and seemed like the type you could get along with. With everything all said and done, it didn't feel like such a big deal anymore.

"Whatever. Now, about that dance?"

1310 Words

Pretty decent. I like this one! In concept. Again, my writing isn't anything great. I'm sorry but I have to take few hours before I can write the Cilan and Chili oneshots that's go woth Striaton Law. Mom hurt her shoulder and I'm cooking dinner for her instead. I hope you understand and I appreciate your patience. (One vote = One Prayer for Mama Hisahoshi)

~Eva