PIDGIES [Spark x Reader]

I never liked or played Pokémon go. Ever. But after seeing this precious bean.... I, downloading the app on my phone right now so I can play it. I'm trash. Spark trash.

STORYTIME!

One thing that Spark was well known for was not wanting to transfer his Pokémon after catching them. Spark freaking loved every single one of his new friends he caught and treated every single one of them with love, respect, care, and whatever else you want to say that means that he loves them. The majority of the Pokémon he could find around where he lived were CP 65 or lower pidgies. But that's fine! Every Pokémon deserves a chance to feel loved! Even a CP 13 Pidgey! In fact, you freaking loved how much he cared for the bird Pokémon And decided to help him take care of the birbs and other Pokémon he has. No more transferring for you! 

"Hey Spark, have you seen Geoffrey?"

Yes, you name all the pidgies. You room count for all of them and you noticed the one with the naughty nature was gone. He probably flew off somehwere in the house, hiding like always. Spark wasn't even in the room with you. You just yelled out from the hallway, still looking for Geoffrey with Linda on your shoulder. Linda was in love with Geoffrey. Pokémon can fit ally in love too! Even more of a reason  it to transfer your pokemon! A singular candy isn't worth losing a friend!

"Yeah! He's in here with me!"

You heard Spark's voice from down the hall. You sped-walked down to see him on one of the giant bean bags you used as chairs in the game room of your house. He was playing Mario kart 8 deluxe on the Nintendo Switch connected to the TV. Geoffrey and a few other pidgies who were the first to be fed were sitting in your bean bag chair. You let out w little snicker, Linda flying off your shoulder to join Geoffrey and the Mario Kart Birb Gang. You crossed your arms and leaned on the doorway, watching the blonde boi have his fun. You waited for him to finish the last race of the 150cc Grand Prix in first lace before you said anything.

"Having fun there Romeo?"

Yes, you nicknamed him Romeo often. Probably because he was your boyfriend but you don't make such a big deal out of it. Spark slid his black and yellow headphones off his ears and onto his shoulders. He put the controller gamepad thing down and turned towards you with a big cheeses grin. The pidgies just jumped off the bean bag chair as a booster and flew past you and out the door, probably to join the rest of their pidgey friends.

"You betcha! Hey, wanna gonout and catch some Pokémon with me?"

Hmmm? Why not. You smiled and nodded. Spark grabbed your hand and grinned wide, leading you out to catch some more pidgies to be even more of a birb parent. Yay Pidgies.

500 Words

Wow this was super bad and short. I'm sorry. Hopefully I can write something worthy and good soon. Again, I'm so sorry. This is like a crack chapter.

~Eva