Come Along With Me [Anthea x Reader x Concordelia]

Second part of the request by FluffyPokemonChild. If you don't know, these are the Harmonia sisters. N's sisters. I decided to combine them into one to make it easier on me.  Honestly they're adorable and I'm happy to write this!

STORYTIME!

There is a cabin in the woods where three people live in Harmonia. The first is a woman named Anthea, after the goddess of love. She has blonde hair and she loves to sing while she's works. If you hear lovely singing in the woods, it's most likely Anthea. The second woman is Concordia, after the goddess of peace. She has pink hair and She loves to sew. She creates And mends all naural clothing and could make one of the best flower crowns around. Lastly, there was you. You  weren't like the Harmonia sisters, yet you lived with them anyways. You were good at playing the guitar and the wild Pokémon loved you, despite not being able to talk to you. You three loved in the cabin in the woods as a functioning relationship. That's right. Concordia and Anthea were your wives.

Right now, you and your lovely girls were sitting on the porch of the cabin. You sat in the rocking chair while Anthea stood up and Concordia sat on her knees. Concordia held a tambourine in her hands and you had your guitar. Anthea was looking around. The girls had their Pokemon partners out, happily caring for any wild Pokémon who resided with them. Your house was a safe haven for wild Pokémon who don't want to be caught after all. Gothitelle And Gardevior were tending to them as you strummed the first notes on your guitar. Concordia started tapping the tambourine to the song. Anthea as gettin gets her rhythm in. The three of you were smiling and the music rang through the serene Forest you called your home.

"🎶Come along with me, to the Sewaddles and Butterfrees. We can wonder through the forest, and do so as we please.🎶"

You and Concordia both smiled, keeping up the beat. Anthea was dancing a little hit, getting into her song. You watched as the wild deerling, Sewaddle, And petlil all started to come out and gather around, dancing to the music in front of the house. Gothitelle And Gardevior decided to join them, dancing with the Pokemon. This was the best. This isn't when tou loves your life in the forest with your beloved wives.

"🎶Come along with me, to a cliff under a tree. Where we can gaze upon the water as an everlasting dream.🎶"

Now Concordia was singing along with her sister happily. The two sisters share a look and smile as you continue to strum the guitar. You never were good at multitasking much, and your voice wasn't the best. You would let the girls handle singing for the Pokémon. You wouldn't be surprised if travelers or little kids From a nearby town decided to come along, like the song says, and dance with them. Concordia stood up, still beating her Tambourine, and sang along with her sister.

"🎶All Of my collections, I'll share them all with you. Maybe by next summer, we won't have changed our tune. We'll still want to be just like the butterfrees. Making up new numbers, and living so merrily.🎶"

Yep, here comes a few trainers who were walking through the forest. Three eleven year old kids, smiling, ran up to the big crowd and were pointing and laughing. They seemed to be having a lot of fun. One of the little girls seemed familiar. Her brown hair and bright blue eyes reminded you of someone, but you didn't know who. Perhaps she was the daughter of someone you and the sisters once knew. You don't know. But what you do know is that the girls were having fun and that meant the most to you. You know what? You're in on the next verse.

"🎶All of my collections, I'll share them all with you. I'll be here for you always, and always be with you🎶"

Your sweetheart sisters looked over at you, smiling wide. There was a lot of joy everywhere in this wood. There was only a little bit left. The Pokémon were happy. Those three kids were happy. The three of you were happy. Sometimes you don't need a lot to be happy. All you need is a little Serendipity.

"🎶Come along with me, to the Sewaddles and Butterfrees. We can wonder through the forest, and do so as we please. Living so merrily!🎶"

You finished off the song with some exaggerated notes of fun the guitar causing Concordia to laugh, resting her arms and tambourine. Anthea smiled and hung on the raining on the porch, looking out to see the following her singing has brought today. Lots of lovely little Pokémon and those three kids. She recognized all three of them. The little boy with blonde hair and glasses was Bianca and Cheren's boy, the girl with brown hair was Hilda's girl, and the last one looked like Skyla's girl. She smiled and called out to all of them.

"Children, we have cookies inside if you'd like to take a rest."

The kids all cheered and followed her inside the cabin. Concordia giggled and walked off the porch to the Pokémon to show them affection. You couldn't help but smile warmly and proudly. You looked st your guitar one last time before setting it down by the rocking chair and standing up. There was a lot of Pokémon to love, it looked like Concordia could use some help spreading the love.

Peace and Love, just like your beautiful girls.

930 Words

This was... I don't even have any words to say really! X3

Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope this wasn't too terrible! I wouldn't love it if you sent me feedback or even make jokes or something. Comments mean a lot to me! Now, off to write the next one! Bye~

~Eva