Chapter 6: Hot Boy

The Crew

Shawn and Scottie rented a luxury sprinter van for the trip to New Orleans. After not speaking to each other since the confrontation that happened at brunch, aside from Giselle only communicating through the group chat confirming her and Jordan were still on board with the trip, Scottie figured being confined in a van for nearly 7hrs with everyone was a good way to break the ice. The rest of the crew was set to arrive to Shawn and Scottie's home at 5:30am. First to arrive was JT and Reggie.

"Alright bitch! Who got the weed and the drinks I'm ready to get fucked up!!" JT yells obnoxiously loud.

"Yo ass better not have the weed I know dat. Cause if I get second hand high and I test positive for it, it's gonna be hell to pay." Reggie retorted.

"Anyway wassup family. I apologize for my ladies rude introduction." Reggie daps Shawn and gives Scottie a side hug.

"I should've known her ass was gonna come hyped up as usual. And can you stop yelling you gone scare the white folks! Plus it's 5:20 in the morning" Shawn joked.

"I ain't stuntin none of these folks!"

"You need to, Especially since you already got a warning from your HOA for playing Cupcakke 'Deepthroat' super loud driving through your neighborhood."

"I was tryna get they uptight asses to loosen up shittt!" JT joked making the others laugh.

As Reggie and Shawn put the bags inside the van, and Scottie and JT have girl talk, a black 2018 Escalade pulls up. A driver steps out and opens the door for his passengers. Soon as the doors open out steps Gee, Chloe, Jordan and Dez. Giselle stops in her tracks letting Chloe and Dez approach their friends first as Jordan tips the driver.

"What's up y'all!? I wanna introduce you all to somebody." Chloe says holding hands with Dez.

"Everbody this is my friend Dez, Dez this is Shawn and Scottie and Reggie and Jatavia or JT for short." Dez shakes everyone's hand as Chloe let out a sigh of relief seeing everyone being receptive of the new member to the group of already close friends.

"Chloe why you didn't tell us Gee and Jordan already knew your friend?" Scottie questioned.

"Well technically I didn't know them. I live around the corner from them in another neighborhood and I've seen Jordan at the gym several times. But I just met them last night when we had dinner." Dez responded for himself.

"Dinner!? Y'all had dinner together? Damn Chloe why you didn't tell nor invite us!?" Scottie asked with an attitude.

"Well for one he just told you. And two you haven't even made amends with Giselle so why would I invite you and make it akward for my new dude!? You need to handle that before you start questioning me without using your common sense." Chloe snapped on Scottie causing everyone to gasp.

"Hey people's wassup!? I heard my name." Giselle finally came to address her friends after the drama that just ensued.

"Nothing much sis! Dez just got christened to his first cat fight." Shawn said to Giselle while pulling her into a hug.

Giselle searched between her friends and noticed Chloe and Scottie had odd dispositions about them versus the ones of their other friends. Giselle couldn't help but smile and let out a brief chuckle.