Chapter 28: I'll Take Your Man

Reggie & JT

After dealing with meetings with lawyers, JT's past court date and the different business ventures I have outside of football, it was always nice to have a day where I could sleep in. My baby hasn't let her looming prison sentence get her down and I'm so happy. The trip we took to the winery was beautiful and she and I enjoyed every bit of it. Now we were in Miami after spending the past week in Orlando at Disney World with her son Jay.

 Now we were in Miami after spending the past week in Orlando at Disney World with her son Jay

The sun peeked from the window in our master bedroom that overlooked the pool. I held my eyes closed as my face began to heat up from its rays. The silk sheets and soft pillows gave me and endless amount of comfort. My nose began to tingle as the smell of Belgian Waffles and sausage filled the air. A smile crept upon my face at the thought of a delicious breakfast awaiting me downstairs.

But that smile was quickly erased from my face as the sting of five fingers across my face woke me up out of my morning daze.

"Wake your ass up nigga!" I hear JT shout. I jolt out of bed holding the side of my face to confront my who is about to be my Ex girlfriend in 2.5 seconds.

"Nigga do you know you just smacked me!? What the fuck wrong witchu bruh!?" I screeched as I mean mugged her crazy ass.

"Why the fuck yo bitch ass ain't tell me you was in the club key keeing with Shante' dirty ass!? You know ion like that bitch." She said holding her phone with a picture of me and a few friends which included some girl from Liberty City that she hated.

"Baby I didn't even realize it was her. I don't know these fucking people in Miami I'm from New York. She was just a bitch in my section that's all. Don't even trip bruh. But I tell you what smack me again and imma upper cut yo dumbass. Keep playing."

"Yo little punk ass ain't gone do shit. But I wouldn't trip if this hoe wasn't going around running her mouf bout me talking bout she was all boo'd up with my nigga. But I'm gone get that hoe."

I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing this wasn't about to be good at all.

"Baby you about to go to prison in another month you don't need to be fighting no hood bitch cause I had a conversation with her at a club." I tried to reason with her. But she just smacked her teeth and rolled her eyes like what I said wasn't shit.

"I'm not gone put my hands on that swamp ass smelling pussy bitch. I done beat her ass plenty of times for her not to learn her lesson. But I got something for that fake SoundCloud rapping ass hoe. I'm calling Caresha." She said she stormed off towards the door.

"Aye" I said stopping her " Is the food ready? I'm hungrier than a bitch right now." I asked rubbing my noisy tummy.

"Hell nah I ate it. You should've kept yo hands and conversation to yourself. Tell that bitch to feed you."