Chapter 37: Never Too Far

Shawn & Scottie

We had been in court for an hour and a half, yet nothing was being resolved. Gremlin and Stinky been on the run like Jay-Z and Beyoncé, and Saweetie ass been boo! hoo! crying all day and nothing she saying is audible. We did find out however, the plan was for Dumn-N-Dumber plus one was to have her claim rape then sue for millions.

Unfortunately salt was thrown in their little game when Devyn decided not to fuck the little hoe which caused the rape kit to find no sign of penetration by him. Justice was served somewhat today though.

Saweetie aka Diamond Haynes was sentenced to five years in a federal prison for Conspiracy and Filing a false police report.

*******

"So baby bro, how you feelin' after all that?" Dave asked him as we had lunch at Drake One Fifty.

Dev took a sip of his Glass if Jack Daniels then slouched back in his seat. You can tell he was completely over this entire situation and just wanted it to be over.

"Tired...Played! over this entire situation. I feel like I can't trust nobody except my family. Then to top it off these two bum ass niggas, who I been taking care of like they my fucking kids too scared to turn themselves in but got the balls to try and fuck me over!? All of this is just fucking bullshit."

"Devyn we're doing everything we can to locate them. Every police station around the US has their photo on their wanted list. We will find them, I promise." Tika said assuring him.

"You damn right they will. Sin and I took your advice, we put together a little street team. The police is working but they ain't working hard enough." Dave interjected.

"You right about that. We'll definitely find them. Dead or Alive." Sin said adding his two cents.

Dave, Sincere and I were all street dudes who thought when the Law wasn't doing their jobs to take matters into our own hands and handle it that way. This method was risky but results came quicker going that route.

"Lastly fellas before we adjourn this lunch date, Shawn after I got rid of your baby mama from hell I forced her to get a DNA test, plus we found out the gender. Would you like those results now or do you want to wait and review them in my office so we can figure out your next move if the baby is yours?" Tika asked me. She told me what she had done at The going away party and I was glad she did what she did. Keyonna was a loose cannon and needed to be taught a lesson about messing with big dawgs.

I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"You can send them to me once we get back home. I'll review them privately then get back to you." I responded back to her.

I wanted alone time to process the results no matter what they were.

******

Back home in Atlanta

I had been crying my eyes out for hours now. Sitting on the floor of my bedroom everything hit me at once. I didn't want to believe it, but now there was no denying it. I had all the confirmation I needed.

I could tell by the way my appetite changed but I ignored it. I figured with all that's going on I was stress eating. But when the morning sickness or morning, noon and night it should be called, started last week I knew. After my doctors visit with Dr. Jackie she delivered the final blow.