Chapter 7: I kissed a Girl

Dez couldn't keep his lips and hands off me ass he held on to me from behind kissing on my neck and shoulders as I applied my makeup

Dez couldn't keep his lips and hands off me ass he held on to me from behind kissing on my neck and shoulders as I applied my makeup. He and I were taking things slow, As he put it we were just kickin it. Though we haven't had sex yet Dez was way too fine not to at least let kiss on me. He was a wonderful kisser with his sexy ass lips and he gave the best booty rubs.

I appreciated the fact that Dez really did just want to be my friend and never pressured me for sex. Even when he and I got so drunk off Corona Extras while watching one of Brett's games, I nearly let him go down on me and before he did, he stopped himself. Something about him doing that made me want him more. Yeah he wasn't exactly where I wanted him to be financially but he was truly a good fucking guy. Little did he know tonight I was gonna rock his world. But judging from what I felt through his pants, maybe I was the one in for a rock.

After eating at the Creole House our Strip club hopping ensued. After a couple of spots we settled at Larry Flyntz 'Barely legal club. We downed various shots as we enjoyed the beautiful women dancing around us. JT was immune to strip clubs so she pretty much stayed low key and let Reggie enjoy himself with no attitude from her. Scottie on the other was a little more up beat but she was definitely watching these hoes like a hawk while dancing on her man.

Giselle and I on the other hand didn't have a care in the world. We were throwing money, getting lap dances and even giving them. To our men of course. We had begun to have more than a employee and boss relationship when she revealed her pregnancy to me. And last night our dudes made such a good connection we already made plans to hang out as just the four of us.

"Coco! Take this shot with me." Giselle called for me.

She and I were facing each other sitting in our men's lap as we both took a double shot of 1800. Either the drink was doing something to me or Gee was looking like a snack. I grabbed her face with both hands and I tongued her fine ass down.

Giselle was surprisingly receptive to my kiss and even showed me a trick or two. Dez and Jordan were definitely pleased judging by Jordan's face and Dez's growing erection under my ass. Shawn, Reggie and JT were definitely being the ratchet friends cheering and encouraging our bad girl behavior. But I noticed Scottie didn't share any of the same excitement our friends did. She just sat there stale faced and judging.

There was no way I was going to allow her boujee attitude to ruin my night. We were having an amazing night and for the first time since we met, I was finally 100% into Dezmond. And I genuinely believe he could be somebody solid in my life.

******

The boys got a little too lit in the club, so Scottie and I left them outside with Chloe and JT giggling like school girls about how fucked up they are so we can get them a pizza to soak up the alcohol. As we were leaving with the pizza Scottie stopped me and pulled me to the side.

"So what's up with you and Chloe?" Scottie asked scolding me.

"What!? The kiss? It was nothing why!?"