Chapter 42: Promise

Omniscient

Chloe had been worrying herself to death about how she was going to tell Giselle about Jordan and his Club faux pas. He and Giselle had been back for few minutes from their night in Capri. Chloe was now outside on the veranda pacing. She had texted Giselle that she wanted to talk privately. Her nerves upsurged when she saw Gee through the glass double doors.

"Hey CoCo! What's up?" Giselle said happily not picking up on her vibes.

"I got something to tell you!" Chloe blurted. Giselle looked at her sideways at how weird she was acting.

"O-KAY! Shoot boo." She responded.

Chloe closed her eyes and sighed preparing herself for what she was about to reveal. Giselle stood there idle in anticipation for what Chloe had to say.

"So the night we all went clubbing, when I looked to see if Dez read my text I saw Jordan and some hoe dancing with each other. They looked real friendly I should add." Chloe admitted showing Gee the photos.

Giselle's eyes scanned the photos as Chloe searched her face to get an inkling on how Gee was feeling.

"Damn! Shawty was cute, definitely not enough ass to be all on my dude. Thanks Chloe!" Giselle said smiling.

Chloe's eyebrows furrowed at her reaction. "Bitch! I just showed you pictures of your man dick to ass on some girl and all you say is she's cute!?" Chloe questioned.

Gee shrugged. "I appreciate you telling me boo! But Jordan beat you to it. Then he beat this Pussy like Michael B. Jordan in Creed." Gee joked.

"So you're cool?" Chloe asked as Giselle nodded yes.

"He got a lap dance at the club then brought his ass home like a faithful husband should , told me at an appropriate time the next day so there are no issues. Now! If you'll excuse me I need to get ready for tonight." Gee said as she began to walk off.

"Well damn! That was easy I guess." Chloe said to herself.

*******

Hours later the fellas were all together on the beach. Dez had rallied his brothers for a big announcement. He even called on a few guest for what he had planned later on tonight.

"Ayo! Dee what you called us out here on the beach for. You good homie?" Dave asked.

"Well I actually got something big planned, but first it wouldn't be right to share this moment without all of our family."

Just as Dez looked towards the other end of the beach Three men appeared walking towards them, three very familiar men.

"What's going on bitch ass niggas!" Shawn said greeting his boys. They welcomed him with opened arms.

"Fellas! Fellas! Fellas!...Mr. Sexy Nigerian Chocolate is here!" Reggie joked coming up behind Shawn.

"Boy if you don't shut your My Name is Toby! Face ass up." Sincere joked referencing Roots. The boys chuckled as they continued to show love.

"And fellas this Ugly Ass Bitch is my brother, Brett!" Dez said introducing him to the group.

"Brother!? Mmhmm, Yo daddy might want a DNA Test cause that nigga is white." Devyn said seriously.