Chapter 20: All Eyez on Me

Devyn
12:00am, Saturday Morning in Toronto, CA

After pulling off a big win knocking off the Raptors in the playoffs Monster , Fresh, Sincere and I decided to hit up a club to celebrate. A few days after the big blow up with my big brother Jordan he called and apologized Probably after Giselle scolded his ass. I wasn't too thrilled about him hiring Sincere to basically babysit me but after awhile Sincere turned out to be a cool ass nigga. I'm glad he and I made amends. Though he pissed me off, not having him in my corner during this important time in my career didn't sit right with me. He and I shared a special brotherly bond that I once had years ago with somebody else I was close with until they completely fell off the face of the earth.

Putting the past behind me it was time to celebrate now. I brought a losing team to the NBA playoffs and successfully knocked off a top ranked team in my conference. The club was lit as hell. Drinks was flowing and the women were flocking. As I sipped from my Henny bottle I looked across the venue and saw the finest redbone eyeing my ass down hard. I was feeling good so I beckoned with my finger for lil mama to come over wit her sexy ass.

 I was feeling good so I beckoned with my finger for lil mama to come over wit her sexy ass

Once she made her way past security she came and stood in front of me. She looked way better up close I noticed as my eyes roamed her body from head to toe finally meeting her eyes.

"See something you like?" She asked with a smirk as both her hands rested on either side of my shoulders.

"Yeah I do......You! What's ya name sweetheart?" I asked with my hand now rested on her lower back pulling her close so she could feel my thick member that stiffened from her presence on top of the Hennessy I was drinking.

"The names Saweetie" she spoke in my ear.

"Sweetie huh!? That must mean you taste good."

" Maybe! You gotta taste it to find out." She said so seductively.

"Oh yeah!? Lemme see." I said before licking the top of her breast then her bare shoulder and up her neck before my tongue parted her lips. Hearing her moans against my kisses  as I sucked on her tongue only made me wanna fuck shorty in VIP. But the many cameras around killed that thought. One downside to being a celebrity was the many eyes on you. Everyday you had to question who was a fan and who was plotting on you. But the thought of being schemed on by those you thought were fans or even friends was the scariest feeling of all.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked Sweetie as I pulled from our kiss.

"Awww! Me and my girls just got here!" She whined.

"Where they at? They can roll too" I added because I needed shawty like yesterday.

"They around here somewhere. How about I give you something to hold you over and then we leave in a hour or so!?" I nodded yes as she took my hand pulling out of VIP. I whispered in Sincere's ear that I'd be back.