Chapter 25: I Got You

Chloe

"Chloe is there any reason why your ass woke me up out my damn sleep?" Giselle said annoyed as she hopped out her car.

"Yeah hoe, cause it's too fucking early for this shit and I got clients in a couple hours. Bitch why we at the hospital?" JT screeched wiping sleep from her eyes.

Something was seriously wrong with me. Since me and Dez breaking up I've been vomiting every morning. A bitch eats like a fucking cow and the worst part is my clothes are getting tighter. I know for a fact I have a wonderful metabolism so something can't be right.

"I'm sorry y'all it's just something is going with my body and I just need moral support." I whined.

"Like what CoCo?" Giselle asked with a concerned tone.

"I've been throwing up every morning and eating like a cow." I said looking like a helpless little girl.

"Ugh! Hoe ain't nothing wrong with you. You're just pregnant goofy. Now can we just go to CVS and get you a pregnancy test so I can take my black ass home!?" JT said not wanting to be here anymore.

"Pregnant!? But I- I-......OH SHIT!" I said out loud as I remembered that I never did get that Plan B. If I was that was maybe explain the mood swings. This was a moment I wished I'd be going through with Dez but my dumbass pushed him away.

"Can you guys please just go with me? I need your support right now." I said practically begging because I was scared.

"Fine." They both said in unison.

********

We were all sitting in the doctors office awaiting the results of my pregnancy test. The girls were both on their phones as I sat nervously tapping my manicured nails together. Soon the door swung open and Dr. Jackie had a clipboard with I'm guessing was my results.

"Well Ms. Greene congratulations are in order you are in fact pregnant." She announced with a smile.

"See bitch I told you can I go home now!?" JT said once more. Giselle popped her hand like a angry mother causing me and the Doctor to chuckle.

"How far along am I Doc?" I asked shyly.

"You look to be about 7 Weeks. Would you like to hear the hear beat?" She asked. I nodded yes.

"7 weeks? Chloe that means you got pregnant in New Orleans." Giselle revealed. " Damn girl you don't remember missing your period?" JT asked.

"Actually no to be honest. I think I was way to in love to notice anything going on with my body. At least until it cost me my relationship." I said the last part under my breath.

Once she put the Gel on my stomach and began to move the thing around I could hear the beautiful sounds of my baby's heart beat. It was the most amazing thing I have ever heard. Everything hit me at once as I began crying thinking of the mess I've made with Dez and the fact that we were having a baby and he was mad at me.

"Chloe baby don't cry. You just have to talk to him that's all." Gee said knowing I was crying about Dez.

"I know but, some of those things I said to him can't be blamed on the baby. They were all me and I hate that I even said the shit." I said sniffling.