Chapter 32: Confessions Part II

It's here!! Get your popcorn ready cause it's drama time lol.

A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent

-William Blake

Omniscient

Scrambling To find Jordan before anything crazy pops off with Keyonna, Giselle finds him smoking cigars with Dave and Sincere. Before he can get a word out or protest she grabs him by his arm and pulls him through the party into a vacant room.

"Damn bae them babies got you wanting a nigga like that? Should've been put three kids in you." Jordan joked but Giselle was not in the mood.

"Jordaaan! I am not in the mood right now. Your cousin's baby mama just pranced her happy ass in this party and I know for a fact she was not invited."

Jordan sighed. " Baby what do you want me to do? That's not either of our business, I told Shawn to handle his shit so whatever happens is on him."

"Well you need to get his ass in here and see how the fuck he gone handle this shit right now. I will not have my best friend looking crazy." Giselle said staring at him pointedly.

Jordan sighs loudly knowing there was no getting around this. He wanted to stay out of it as much as possible, but once he told Giselle about what was going on with her best friend and his cousin all of that went out the window. He pulls out his phone and sends a text to Shawn. A couple minutes later there's a knock at the door and it's Shawn.

"Wassup y'all, why we in here?" Shawn asked.

"Because your baby mama is here nigga and you need to tell your wife about the lowlife shit you've been doing behind her back." Giselle spat.

"Yo what the fuck you talking about, what baby mama?" He asked confused.

"Keyonna is here bruh so whatever you ain't told your wife you might want to do it now." Jordan said.

"Nigga why the hell would you tell Giselle about that shit, and how y'all know about the pregnancy y'all keeping tabs on me and shit?" Shawn questioned slightly irritated.

"Hell at least one of y'all believe in respect and honesty with your wife cause I see you don't. And we didn't know but you just confirmed it. You should know Strippers gossip dummy!" Giselle shot back.

"This shit is not just going to go away. I know for a fact that girl wasn't invited to this party and the only reason she would be here is to start some shit. Hell as happy as you and Scottie seem I thought you would have been handled this shit." Jordan said to him.