Chapter 14: Feels So Good

Dez and Chloe

It was Friday night and I had a ton of English papers to grade. I absolutely loved teaching and I loved my students just as much. But this was the last thing I wanted to do on the weekend. Suddenly my doorbell rings. Reluctantly I get from my couch annoyed because I was only on my 10th paper out of 100.

Soon as I open my door I'm immediately attracted with kisses. I lift Chloe up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I kicked the door closed not wanting to give my nosey neighbors a show.

"Mhmm!...Mhmm! Damn baby slow down." I moaned between her kisses on my lips and neck.

"I need you inside me." She said continuing her assault on my lips.

"I can't baby I have papers to grade. I'm sorry. Can I take a rain check?"

"Nooo!" She whined. "I need you now.  Plus you're rock hard under me so I know we'll be quick." I laughed against her lips because I knew she was right. My need for her was unbearable. It had been a few weeks since we had been intimate.

We had both been busy since returning from New Orleans. We would frequently facetime and she would also come visit me at school during my free period. I never brought up what happened with Shawn considering it was his and Scottie's business. Plus I was too busy working on Chloe and I's relationship.

We continued to kiss on the couch as she lifted the oversized hoodie I realized to be mine over her head revealing her bare breast. Now she's in nothing but her black laced panties and black thigh high boots. I place her  arms behind her back giving me easy access to her breast and begin to lick each one. I sucked on her nipples until they were hard. Chloe got off of my lap so she could remove her panties. She soon got on her knees. She placed kisses on my abs as she untied the knot in my sweatpants.

She then pulled them down and my boxers causing my dick to spring out. She kissed the head as she tapped her nails on my shaft like the lady does her microphone on those ASMR videos Chloe likes teasing me causing me to laugh. But the teasing was cut short when she took my entire member into her mouth. "Fuck!" I moaned. I swear my eyes rolled so far back I could see my brain. She pushed me to the brink several times just with her mouth. She would smirk every time I had to push her head away.

Finally she had played with my emotions long enough. I pulled Chloe up to me wrapping her legs around my waist as I got up off the couch and carried us to my bedroom upstairs.

 I pulled Chloe up to me wrapping her legs around my waist as I got up off the couch and carried us to my bedroom upstairs

As we came into my room I placed her on her feet and she seductively walked away from me as she made her way to my bed. She sat on my bed with her legs crossed, eyes full of lust and passion. She beckoned me to her with her finger. I was rock hard but I wasn't ready to give her what she came for.