Chapter 8: That's What Friend's are for

Giselle

Since Jordan was way too drunk to do anything last night, he surely made up for it in the morning. Finishing an award winning performance in the bedroom he pulls me into his muscular chocolate arms. His hard work definitely showed through the sweat glistening from his body and the rapid rise and fall of his chiseled chest as he tried to catch his breath.

I stared in awe of my husband as my head rested in the crook of his neck and my arm thrown across him. I let out a chuckle as light snores fill the room coming from him. He always looked so peaceful when he slept. Unfortunately his nap would have to be cut short because we had to meet our friends in an hour.

"My love it's time to wake up." I caress his cheek trying to get him to wake.

"Mmhm. Five more minutes mama and I'll be up." His deep voice vibrates my body as he spoke half sleep.

"We're gonna be late bae." I whine slightly.

"I just made you cum four times, I'm tired babe." He whines back still not opening his eyes.

I cover my face blushing at his reasoning for needing more time to rest.

Though his quest to please me was as always triumphant and he earned his rest, our friends were counting on us to be downstairs in a timely manner. I kiss both his eyelids urging him to wake. After grunting loudly in annoyance he jolts out of bed as if he was sprung from a toaster. I couldn't help but laugh as he pouts like a child stomping butt ass naked into the bathroom. He's such a big baby when he doesn't get his way, but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Being his wife and the mother of his child and future children is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done.

I join him in the shower which consisted of him copping a feel on my ass and making out, as well as washing off whatever lingered from our love making earlier.

We were pacing ourselves and taking things slow today. Scottie planned for us to go on a swamp tour after breakfast so I decided not to put to much effort into doing my makeup or my hair.

In my head I was dreading having to be around Scottie because of our constant bickering. But my heart wanted nothing more then to be on good terms with my best friend. The stress from our everyday lives and the distance was starting to show between us.

As we sat and ate breakfast with our friends at the Ruby Slipper, Scottie and I still not really speaking, I kept getting the feeling like I had forgot something or forgot to tell her something. Then it dawned on me. I hadn't told her that one of the girls working her event Tuesday night was Keyonna whom she loathes all because of the things her and Jarvis did behind my back. Now telling her that was only going to add fuel to the fire.

******

Scottie

The fact that Chloe and I were still being cold to each other was one thing. But not being able to laugh and joke with Giselle like we always did hurt. These stupid fights we were having was putting a strain on our friendship. We were getting mad at one another for giving unsolicited advice which is what we always did because who else was gone call you on your shit and give free advice than your best friend. Why pay for Dr. Phil when I can call

"1-800-Gurl-LemmeTellYou"

Sadly us progressing in our lives put unwanted distance between us making us fight when all we wanted was to do was show each other some love. And poor Chloe was getting the brunt of my frustrations because she was being what I couldn't be to Giselle.