Chapter 11 : If your girl only knew

Jordan

Jordan

Soon as I let my wife know where we were going the Guys and I headed out. The party at Harras was crazy, but since it was Reggie, Dez and my first time at Mardi Gras we weren't tryna spend it in a club. Plus it was like kicking it with the enemy for Reggie considering Saints and Falcons were rivals.

Shawn actually initiated the idea of us leaving the club once he came from the bathroom earlier. I was hoping that was gonna get him out of his funk but much like inside he seemed to be in his head alot.

"Hey bro! What's on ya mind." I said in his ear as we moved through the crowd. Shawn was like a brother to me and I knew when something was bothering him.

"Nothing much bro! Guess I'm just thinking about all the shit I have to do when we get back home." He smiled not quite meeting his eyes.

"You sure that's it? I'm your brother you know you can talk to me."

"Yeah I'm good bro. Just work shit. Let's get some drinks I'll worry bout it later." He said changing the subject.

I knew it was something else but I wasn't going to press the issue. He'd come around to talking to me when he was good and ready like always. We all went to the Voodoo Lounge and had a couple of drinks.

"Aye Dez! Chloe let you fuck yet?" Reggie asked as he downed his double shot of 1800.

"Bro what type of question is that!?" I said surprised at his random question.

"The type of question I asked nigga. I just wanna know if Steve Urkel got him some pussy is all. " He retorted.

"For your information first night here I wrote my name all on that birthday cake. But I got a question for you Reg."

"Wassup Professor Klump?"

"Now we all know that you're JT's bitch, but in addition to carrying her purse do you get her periods too!? Since you are actually the female in the relationship."

"Yoooo!" Shawn yelled as he and I bust out laughing.

"Fuck you nigga. Go teach a class or something." Reggie scoffed feeling real salty.

"Don't be mad cause he clowned yo dumbass." I joked.

We continued to drink and bust each other's chops. It was safe to say the guys got along way better than our ladies did and there was no drama amongst us just good spirits and a lot of laughter. I was glad to see how well Dez fit in so well with the fellas to.