Chapter 44: Young Rich and Famous

Buncha miserable ass broke niggas, jealous 'cause we made it - Nipsey Hussle
RIP 💙 TMC 🏁

Omniscient

"The victim is an an African American male looks to be in his twenties or early thirties, weight approximately 180lbs and height about 6ft. Injures...Gunshot Wounds to the body." The female paramedic spoke to her team as they raced to the nearest hospital in the back of an ambulance.

Rewind

Since the crew had been back from their remarkable trip to Italy everyone had been staying low key as everyone adjusted back into everyday life. Jordan went back to work at his a Pediatrics Center and Dez went back to personal training part time until the new school year. Chloe and Giselle attended their doctors appointment's together and began planning for their triple gender reveal party.

Reginald and Shawn were set to return tomorrow morning from Miami after a business meeting with Nike. Karin was back in Harlem prepping for her and her daughter's move to Atlanta. Chanel was back at work in Giselle's beauty bar as Assistant Manager to Chloe who was soon about to be on maternity leave. And yes she is still keeping up with Treasure's every Hoe Move.

Sincere was kicking back enjoying life with a Cuban tucked between his teeth occasionally taking a puff. He had been going hard for months watching over Devyn and since the season was over he had more down time. David was in the studio recording his debut album. He was sick of hustling and wanted a better life for his girl and his daughter so music was his way out of his old life.

But while everyone was going about their regular day -to-day operations, Devyn was trying to tie up some loose ends.

Devyn agreed to meet up with his two former friends in an attempt to get to the bottom of things. But Dev was no dummy. He made sure this meeting took place in an area where his family was close by. Pulling up into the parking lot of Dezmond's gym, Dev parked his royal blue G-Wagon in front of Fresh's black 2006 impala. It was about 12am, Wednesday morning.

Dev nodded towards them acknowledging their presence as he leaned against his ride.

"Say what's good witcho? Ain't seen you in a minute." Fresh spoke as his diamond grill shined under the lights in the parking lot.

"I should be asking you what's up. I been around, y'all the ones that's been MIA. What's up with that?" Dev asked frustratingly.

"Listen playboy that shit ain't cool, how you just threw us under the bus. Got twelve searching for us, all up in my mama house and shit!" Fresh snapped back in his thick north Atlanta accent.

"Aye fresh you forgot how him and his luh lawyer got yo girl straight Cap'n!" Monster interjected.

"Damn that's right! Talking about we beat her and forced her to try and set yo ass up. But it's cool baby girl gone get hers." Fresh said with a smirk.

Devyn rubbed his hands down his face nervously. What did that mean? He thought. Were they gonna kill her. Surely not he hoped.

"I just wanna know why y'all would do some shit like this. I thought we was boys." Dev shrugged.

"We was boys. But I just can't seem to forget how I was the biggest point guard on our high school team, but somehow your spoon fed ass got everything. Every accolade, every fucking scholarship!....While I ain't get shit!" Fresh shouted seething.