Chapter 10: Girls just wanna have fun

Chloe

Seeing the colorful and festive costumes and the very elaborate floats during the parade was truly a sight to see. Mardi Gras was like a block party on steroids. And I swear I haven't seen this many beads and boobs in my entire life than today.

The most heart warming thing was having Dez's arms snaked around me, as we watched our friends smile and laugh with a alcoholic beverage of some kind in their hand without a care in the world. The girls and I got off to a rocky start at the beginning  of the trip, but today felt like old times.

After collecting all the beads and trinkets that were thrown at us from the floats we decided to take the party to our room's. Vowing to save what was left of our livers after consuming so many Hand Grenades and Fish Bowls for tonight's shenanigans.

Little did I know all the fun and entertainment was coming from my bathroom as I was doing my hair. Dez was standing in the shower in all his naked glory singing Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you' at the top his lungs. And damn was it a sight to see. If I hadn't just did my hair I'd jump in the shower with him and ride that pool noodle he called a Dick into the sunset. Instead I just giggled watching him put on a show as he sung to me. Surely tonight I was gonna have him show me other ways of what that mouth do!?

******

JT

Some how while I was straightening my hair I found myself bent over the bathroom counter cause Reggie drunk ass wanted to fuck. Though I prolly burnt myself bout ten damn times, there was no way I was gone deny myself some good ole' Nigerian dick straight out Wakanda.

"Shit baby! You got that collard greens, neck bone country pussy...Damn! I love this shit." He said as he thrusts into me hard.

"Nigga hurry yo ass up and cum. You make me burn myself again I'm gone kick yo ass.....Shiiiit!" I screeched. The Dick was good but I was not tryna look like Freddy Kreuger.

"Aye! Watch ya mou-.....Oh! Fuck im bout to bust." He moans as he releases  himself into me.

I had came a long time ago but his Shaka Zulu ass can fuck for hours. The closer it get to my sentencing I just be letting him do his thing, cause who knows if he'll truly be faithful while I'm gone.

*****

Giselle

After listening to JT get her shit pounded from nextdoor, we were finally entering Harrah's casino. The line to get in was out the door. We sat in a section Scottie had set up for us and our crew. We ordered a round of tequila shots and some food to get the party started as folks continued to pile in.

Once the tequila invaded my system the old Gee from college was making her return since Dez's birthday shenanigans on night one. As My neck my back played I began to grind on Jordan as he sat and ate his lemon pepper wings. These days my husband was used to my ratchet side by now and continued to eat his wings without batting an eyelash. But the stiffness in his Jean's told me he was very aware of what was going on.

Once he was fed and full he became more lively. He looked so sexy in his Jean jacket and white tee. He paired it with two diamond studs in his ear and a gold chain. He snaked one arm around my waist as we rapped the entire Dreams and Nightmares with one arm extended out and our hands pointed out like a gun.