Chapter 50: Is This The End

Omniscient

Four Months Later, Christmas Day

Sounds of the women's laughter coming from the kitchen, the fellas chopping it up about the football game that happened the day before in Jordan's Mancave and the kids playing with their new toys from Santa in the playroom filled Jordan and Giselle's lakeside Alpharetta home. Safe and sound in the nursery, were the four new additions to the group sleeping peacefully as their Mama bears listened closely on them downstairs through the baby monitor that sat on Island in the kitchen.

Chloe gave birth to a baby boy Dashing Jones on December 7th. And of course Dezmond was over the moon about his first born being a healthy baby boy.

As predicted by Devyn on the 8th, Jordan and Giselle welcomed their second son Jordi Xylon and their very first daughter Gianna Naomi whom with a single smile when she first laid eyes on her crying father, had him wrapped around her little fingers.

After Shawn and Scottie's conversation with Keyonna she moved back to Atlanta in the Home Shawn had purchased for her and on December 5th, she birthed Shawn's first born son Sire Amari Michaels. Also the couple were excited to be welcoming their daughter they decided to name Angel Love Michaels, who still had a couple of months left of baking.

******

Mama Gina, Mother Jeanine and even Dez's mother Monique all pitched in together to make a lovely Christmas Dinner for their children and grandchildren.

"Chloe! Paisley! Where are your husband's? I asked them to run to the store for more plastic forks, not leave for an hour to go galavanting in the streets." Monique scoffed.

"Ma' he said they were on their way five minutes ago. He also said he ran into somebody and invited him over." Chloe responded.

Monique sighed. "Now them boys know they can't just be inviting folks to this girl house without asking. I raised them better than that."

"Mama it's okay, we have more than enough food and I trust Dez won't bring any crazy people here." Giselle reassured her.

"Yeah Moe! Lighten up girl. I see you just as uptight now as you were in high school." Jeanine chuckled.

"Moe!? Uptight!? You must be talking about somebody else, or you must not have been around her in college during them Freaknik days. The Moe' Money no Problems I know was a wild thang! Especially when she started getting them daddy long strokes from Big Dee." Mama Gina joked making Monique blush and the girls laugh.

"Hush up girl! Telling all my business." Monique laughed.

"Mama I didn't know y'all knew each other." Giselle said.

"Oh yes! Her and I went to high school and Spelman together! And when ya Auntie YaYa moved here I'd invite Moe'money and Aunt Veronica out to help show her a good time." Gina explained.

"Oh! Gina could you please stop calling me that Hoodrat name!? It's so beneath me." Sonya said as she poured more wine into her glass.

"I'll stop when you start doing something other than drinking, ole boujee ass. You been in the states most yo life and lived off Bankhead. Get the stick outta ya ass girl!" Gina joked.